CHAPTER 1- THE BEGINNING

(Narrator)

It was a normal breezy night in Godric's Hollow. Where the typical wizarding families live.

In one particular house, there seems to be more annoyance than the others, or what Melody thought

"David! Sweetheart, a little help here?" Melody asked her husband.

Melody, sweating from all the chores, was carrying a large basket filled with laundry while her husband was sitting lazily on a chair in front of the warm crackling fireplace reading the Evening Prophet.

"Um . . .yeah, no." He replied to Melody plainly. He stood up, the paper clutched tightly in his hand, and walked away from her

"Really?" She asked angrily. She put down the basket forcefully.

He stopped and looked at her, "Yeah. Really." He confirmed then preceded to storm away

"Oh! Just come here!" She shouted as she chased after him

"No way old lady!" He shouted back and started to sprint to the second floor.

She withdrew her wand from her pocket and raised it. She aimed it at her husband.

"Petrificus Totalus!" She cried.
She heard loud thuds indicating that her husband was hit by the full body-bind and fell down the stairs.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha," she mocked while approaching the petrified body. She smiled widely as she looked at her husband.

"That's what you get when you don't take care of the three easiest kids we have. Now, you sleep like that. Sweet dreams!" She said and purposely stepped on his hand. She climbed up the stairs with the large basket and tucked in her children.

The next morning Melody woke up with the sun glaring at her eyes, urging her to wake up. She rubbed her eyes as she yawned, she stretched then jumped off the bed.

She glanced at the stairs and saw the body of her husband. She flicked her wand and undid the charm.

"About time!" He shouted

"I guess you're late!" She shouted back at him

"You're gonna pay for this later!" He shouted and rushed to their bedroom.

Melody went up and went to the blue door.

"Hey, Saffron. Wake up." She said gently to her oldest daughter.
"Steffan. Wake up." She said to the other bed.

No one answered. Melody sighed and smiled wickedly.
"I guess nobody likes Quidditch anymore. Well, I guess I'll see you later after I burn your brooms. Sweet dreams!" She said while slowly approaching the door.

"Wait!" Saffron exclaimed
"I thought so," Their mother stopped and faced them
"Burn Steffan's instead!" Saffron pleaded
"No way! I'm not letting anyone touch my broom!" He shot back to his twin sister

"Now you twins best be moving with your chores before I snap someone's broom. Now, chop-chop!" She said

The twins bolted out of their beds and rushed downstairs to finish their chores.

Melody sighed. She looked out the window to check if the twins really went to their chores. With a satisfied look on her face, she said: "That's more like it," Melody sighed "Now, the babies."

She went downstairs and opened the star painted door. The room was lit by little rays of sunlight pouring out the curtains. She grabbed the basket and the babies.