Percy's suprise

Percy's POV:

I cut the cord of the catapult to get away from the monsters. While I was in the air, Hermes took his caduceus from me and told me that he'll ask Zeus to guide me back to my mom's apartment. Hope that Zeus does that or I'll be a demigod pancake.

I smashed through a window and landed in a beanbag couch. I stayed put for a few seconds to make sure that I hadn't lost any parts and then I shouted " I'M ALIVE!" What I did not expect to see when I got up was a scrawny me with different shade of eyes and a lightning scar pointing a stick at me.

"Why are you pointing a stick at me?" I asked

" Because you just crash landed through a window 100 meters up. It was like you catapulted here."

" You have a point but why a stick? I mean a hair brush would be more useful."

" It's not a stick"

" Sure looks like one."

" It's not a st-"

" Can I ask who you are and why you crashed through Mrs Blofis window?" The old lady on the couch asked

I noticed a girl with bushy brown hair and a boy with carrot hair and freckles sitting next to her. Then I saw my mom on the armchair. I looked at her and she looked exhausted. Probably staying up late working on her next novel. I looked back at the old woman and the three kids (scrawny me went to sit next to them).

" I'm Percy Jackson and the reason I catap-I mean crashed through my mom's window is a bit of a long story which I don't want to share with you and why are you three teens giving me the evil look? Oh and mom, Leo isn't dead. Festus gave him the potion and he just went to get Calypso from her island. When he came back, Annabeth Judo flipped him, Jason chased him with his sword, Piper charmspoke him into hitting himself, Frank tried to peck him, Hazel threw Jewels at him and I hurled water balls at him but then he had a welcome home feast."

"Perseus Jackson, we have a lot to explain to you" The old woman said " Lets start with who we are. I'm Professor McGonagall, The red head is Ron Weasley, the girl is Hermione Granger and the one who has the lightning scar is Harry Potter. Percy we're here because your a wizard...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Time Line

"Okay so I'm the grandson of Mauldywart who is the evilest wizard ever and he killed lightning's parents and almost destroyed the world. I'm also a wizard. Wow, my family has just become even more messed up."

" It's Voldemort and you need to come with us to Hogwarts. It's a school for wizards and witches like you." professor McGonagall stated

" I'm not going to any school. I've had enough with school, my girlfriend is like a mini teacher so I don't care if it's a wizarding school or a school for mermaids, I'm not going." I firmly argued

"It's not a choice." lightn-Harry growled

"You don't have to act like that because of what my grandfather did."

" I bet you're evil like him."

" I'm not evil."

" I bet you kill people in your spare time."

" I'M NOT EVIL OR A MURDERER!!!" Everything which contained water in the apartment blew up water. Oops

" Sorry mom, I'll clear it up." I waved my hand and all the water cleared itself up and returned to it's source, leaving all the rubble. I stopped the water from leaking again.

The four witches and wizards just stared at me.

" R-R-Repairo" Hermione stuttered. All the rubble went back to where to should be and stayed as if it was never broken in the first place.

" How did you do that?" Ron asked

" What?" I pretended not to know

" The water thing."

"You're wizards and it's amazing I can control water?!"

"You're coming with us. " Professor McGonagall grabbed me and I felt like I was shadow travelling but worse.

When it was finally over I found myself in a pretty grim place.

" Welcome to number 12 Grimmauld Place." she said.