What is he hiding?

Harry's POV:

As soon as we got back, me, Hermione and Ron rushed into Ginny's room and shut the door.

Hermione stared at us and then said,  " He's hiding something. First of, he acted weirdly when we said he was a halfblood then there was gringotts-"

"What happened?" Ron asked

Hermione explained then carried on, " so there was gringotts, then his reluctance towards telling us what the camp beads symbols meant, also, I looked through his stuff and found a shirt saying camp halfblood in Greek. I could tell he was lying about what his father does. Don't say anything yet Ron, I'm on a roll. So the fact he can control water, the fact that he's a wizard didn't surprise him when we told him, the fact he came through a window 100 meters high and the fact he mutters weird things while he was sleeping last night like 'You are going down dirt face' ".

At the end of that Hermione took a deep breath.

"Okay, two questions. First one, How did you know Percy was lying?" Ron asked

"I've studied Legilimens enough to tell when someone is lying."

"Second, why where you looking through Percy's stuff and listening to what he says when he's asleep?"

" I was suspicious of him so I looked through his stuff and translated his shirt. I was awake  and heard him talking."

"So what do you make of this?" I asked

" He's hiding something. Something big."

"Yeah, that he wants to carry on his grandpa V's work!"

"No, I don't think it has anything to do with wizards."

"What!!!" Ron and I exclaimed

"The money Percy gave the goblin was called drachmas. Those drachmas were gold. Before discovering that I was a witch, I was fascinated by the ancient Greeks and I learnt that drachmas was their currency. An extra fact I learnt which I'm sure has nothing to do with this is that the mythological Ancient Greek gods won't use any other drachmas than solid gold ones."

"So you think it's something to do with ancient Greeks?" I asked

"I don't know but I'm going to find out. I'll ask where his dad is from tomorrow and I won't be surprised if he's Greek. I'll also start searching up things about Percy  before Hogwarts. For this I'll need a computer..."

She went on for a while about what she would do.  We got out of Ginny's room and Hermione was still going on. We saw Percy and she stopped. We went down to dinner and then up to bed. I tried to stop thinking about all that Hermione said  and go to sleep but I couldn't. 

Really late, I saw someone get up. Through the light from the window I saw that it was Percy! He went to the bathroom and I heard him talking. Then I heard a female voice! How can that be possible when he can't tell anyone where Grimmauld  place is? I heard him having a conversation with her for a good 20 minuets but I couldn't make out what he was saying. The toilet flushed and Percy came out and returned to bed.

I am going to uncover his secret even if it's the LAST THING I DO!