Diagon Alley

Percy's POV:

I woke up and the first thing I saw was the three teenager's faces hovering above me. One of them, Ron I think, held up my camp necklace and asked what it was.

" My camp necklace. "

"Why are there different symbols on different beads?"

I was getting annoyed, " Look I'm not a criminal, I don't have to tell you everything about me!"

I snatched back my necklace and stormed off to the bathroom. There I had a nice warm shower. When I got out, the teenagers weren't there. I thought about sending an IM to Annabeth but then I remembered that she's in Boston. Something about a cousin. Anyway, I went down to breakfast and was receiving death glares from everyone there.

" It's time to go to Diagon Alley." Harry stiffly said. He went to a pot near the fire place and grabbed some green powder. "All you do is throw this green powder known as floo powder into the fire place and shout Diagon Alley like this."

He did exactly that and so did Hermione. I was next. I did exactly that and found myself in the fire place. I walked out of it and Ron just appeared.

"How did you do that?" I asked

"I apparated, Harry and Hermione can also do it but you couldn't so they showed you how to come through floo travel." He replied

"Right so first to gringotts then wands then robes." Hermione stated

We walked out to the street and then carried on walking towards this white building which looked Greek. We walked inside and inside were loads of goblins.

"Why's this place filled with goblins?" I asked

"Tell you later" Hermione told me "I'm going to exchange my money, Percy come with me."

I followed Hermione to a goblin.

"I would like to exchange this please," she gave the goblin £30 which he soon replaced with weird looking coins, "Percy, give your money to exchange."

I started searching through my pockets and found two bags full of drachmas.

"Is this alright?" I gave him one of the bag full of drachmas. He opened it and made a weird noise. He looked at me then snarled "You're one of those halfbreeds! Oh and your a sea spawn aren't you!"

"Erm, yes." the goblin obviously knew, "The sea only has one child like you so you must be Percy Jackson."

At the mention of my name all the goblins stopped what they were doing. Harry and Ron came back from gods know where and they started staring at the goblins reaction to my name.

One goblin spoke up "Percy Jackson, we might not be part of your world but we know what you have done and we solemnly respect you for that." He bowed his head a little and then returned it back up. The others followed his lead and then went back to what they were doing.

"They've never done that." Hermione stated.

The goblin that was serving us said, " So 30 drachmas equal 40 galleons and 20 sickles." He gave me the money and we left with Harry and Ron.

"That was weird. What did you do and what did he mean when he said that they're not from your world?" Harry asked

"I don't know" I lied

We stopped in a shop saying devOian'slir. Stupid dyslexia.

" What does that say?"

"Olivander's, it's the wand shop." Hermione answered

We went inside and I saw a white haired man. He then beckoned me to come forward. "The grandson of Voldemort, I don't think you look a lot like him before his features changed, only the shape of the face. You've come here for a wand obviously, hmm try this one,"

He took a wand of the shelf and gave it to me. I just stared.

"Well, give it a wave!"

I gave it a wave and nothing happened. He took it back and gave me another wand. The same thing happened. This cycle kept on happening for a good half an hour.

" You're a tricky customer, let's see, hmm. I've made this wand ages ago but so far it hasn't liked anyone I've tried it with."

He gave me the wand, I gave it a flick and some Northern Light's came out. In it, there were shapes of aquatic creatures.

"11'inch vine wood, core mermaid hair, great for water spells. 7 galleons and 6 sickles please." We handed him the money and then headed towards the robe store.

We went in and saw a whitish- Blondish haired boy. Harry nodded to him and he gave a nod to Harry too.

He turned to me and said "So you must be the grandson of Voldemort. You might not want to hang around with them. I used to work for Voldemort so you might want to stay with me and my friends."

"As much as these guys hate me and obviously don't want to be with me, I would rather stay with them than with someone who used to follow him. From all I heard about him I can be sure of that. With that, the lady came in and measured all of us. She found us the right size of robes and then we went back to 12 Grimmauld place.