Mystery Zoe

Harry's POV:
"Yes, her name is Zoe." Luna replied, staring closer at Percy.

In fact, we were all staring at him, including Zoe.

"How do you know my name?" the girl, Zoe, asked.

Percy put an uncertain face on and then replied "You could say we were, errrr, partners. We trusted each other with our lives but we weren't quite friends yet. A bit hard to explain."

It looked like she was trying to understand what Percy said. To me, it kinda made sense.

"Does that mean you know about my past?!" She asked

"Yes"

" Tell me something!"

He thought a bit then answered"You weren't that great a fan of boys."

"Something else"

"You had three sisters and a half-sister."

"What were their names?"

"I don't remember."

"Tell me something else?"

I zoned out a bit as this conversation was getting long. I was thinking now that Zoe must be evil too...well before the amnesia problem. We need to unravel this mystery quickly.

"What's your name?" I zoned back in at this point

" Perseus Jackson but call me Percy. "

"OK, do you know my surname."

"Yes, Nightshade."

"Why don't we let you two talk and we find a different carriage." Hermione interrupted.

She marched off in a different direction and Luna, Ginny, Ron and I followed her. We went in a carriage further down the train and sat.

"Luna and Ginny, I'll explain everything I have said to Ron and Harry..." Hermione said. She explained everything. "...and to add to that, he knows Zoe but he wasn't telling her everything, he was hiding something because he was cautious with his answers, he always thought about it before answering. I bet you that Zoe knows Percy's secret and might even be sharing it."

"His secret is that he's a death eater and that Zoe is one too, even if she doesn't remember anything." I angrily said

"I agree with you Harry." Ron said

" I agree with Hermione." Ginny said

"Well Zoe isn't a death eater as she didn't have the mark so all you need to do is check Percy." Luna told us

"10min to Hogwarts!!!" The newly installed announcer cried.

"Common, we've got to put our robes on."