1."Sorry"

Anna's POV

I was walking down the street, going back home from work.

I was tired and not really careful where I'm stepping. Plus I was with my earphones, listening to one of my favourite songs.

There were a lot of people on the streets. Typical of this part of the day and it was Friday after all.

And, of course, I bumped into someone.

"Ooh, I'm sorry." I apologized

It was a man a little bit higher than me. He was wearing a mask and sunglasses so I couldn't see his face. I was able to see a little bit of his hair under the hat. It was with the colour of a carrot.

He said nothing. Just glanced at me and walked away.

I was looking at him untill he went round the corner.

I was about to leave when noticed something on the ground. It was a phone. Probably his.

He may dropped it off when I bumped into him.

I took the phone. It was useless to go searching for him so I decided that I'll go home and tomorrow will call and ask one of his contacts to give the phone back to him.

Suddenly a bunch of screaming girls passed by me.
The only thing I was able to hear was "Where is he? Where did he go?"

I was wondering who were they searching for while walking.

When I finally got home I fell asleep on the couch. Working in a bookshop can be very tiring.