11. Jealous

Lee Min's POV

Since this girl called me, I've been watching her closely. She was searching for Ji Yong. Said she had found his phone. What a nonsense!

I was still extremely furious with him for breaking up with me. I told him that back then, I'll say it again - I will have my revenge. At any price.
And I think I found his weak spot. Ji Yong has fallen for her. How sweet!
I will make him suffer like no-one ever has. Moreover, I have a partner.

I've made my research for her. She comes from California and there she had a boyfriend. An angry boyfriend. His name is Derek.

Derek POV

I received a call. An interesting call from an interesting woman.

The woman introduced herself as Lee Min and told me some things. Looks like little Anna has a crush on this Ji Yong guy. But I won't allow them to be together.

I'm still angry with Anna, even five years later. To tell me she breaks up with me in front of everyone. Unforgivable!

It's strange how much I now hate the person I was once about to propose to.

I agreed to help Lee Min. This way we both will have our revenge. There's a plan forming in my head and I don't mind traveling several hours to Korea.

Anna and Ji Yong will suffer.