12. Nina meets Ji Yong

(A/N:OMG he's so cute on the picture >_<)

Anna's POV

"Anna, can I ask you something?" Nina asked me shyly. I nodded and sipped from my coffee. "Will you introduce me to Ji Yong. Now when he is your boyfriend."

It was eight in the morning. We were at her place drinking coffee, trying to wake up.

I choked with the sipped coffee."He's not my boyfriend!" I said while taking a deep breath.

"Ok, soon-to-be." she replied.

"Why do you think he is my boyfriend? We went on a date twice and that's all. W-What makes you think he is my boyfriend?" I could swear my face was red.

Nina rolled her eyes.
"The fact that you keep repeating 'Ji Yong' and 'boyfriend' in one sentence; you unitentionally smile when someone mention him and last but not least - your face is with the colour of a blushed tomato. A madly blushed one." she explained.

I am not good at arguing with her. I never was and I'll never be. I rubbed the bridge of my nose. "It's possible."

"Eh?..Oh, yeah."

"I'll ask him if he has work today." I smiled at her. "Actually, he said he wanted to meet you."

"Really? When?" she asked, her eyes wide-open.

"On our first date he asked me how I knew about the restaurant we were in and I mentioned you and your obsession with Taeyang. He said he would like to meet you." I gave her a suspicious look "Is this a way for you to meet Taeyang?" I laughed

She blushed and bowed her head like a little guilty kid. Busted. "I knew it. You bad girl!!!" I kind of shouted and hugged her. She hugged back.

"Don't blame the poor fan. But I want to meet GD too." she said.

"Ok, I'll call him." I said as I took my phone from the coffee table. Unlocked it and dealed his number.

A few seconds passed in silence before he picks up.
"Hello?" he yawned in a sleepy voice. I must have awaken him up. I felt bad.

"Ji Yong, I'm sorry. Were you sleeping?" I asked, unpleasant feeling in my stomach. Oh, come on. I had to think about this. It's awful to wake someone up with a phone call. But I can't deny, his sleepy morning voice is sexy.

"Anna? No, don't worry. It's time to get up." he yawned again. "What's up?"

"You remember I mentioned you about my friend Nina?" somehow I know he nodded "Well, I was wondering if you want you two to meet today. That's only if you don't have work."

He didn't answer but I was able to hear noises. Like he was dressing himself. Then he said:
"Ok, I'm ready. Where are you?" I gave him Nina's address and he said he would be there in half an hour.

I turned to my friend and smiled at her. She understood the sign and grinned widely.

~~~~~~~
As Ji Yong said, he came half an hour later. Casual clothes - blue ripped jeans and a black T-shirt. I let him in.

The moment he saw Nina, his eyes were fixed on her extremely curly hair. Like seriously, it's so curly and volumetric she can use it as a pillow.

"H-Hi, I'm Nina." she bowed deeply.

"Hi, Ji Yong here." he too bowed "Anna has told me about you. From her words I can conclude you're like a sister to her."

Now the three of us were sitting in the living room.

For the first time in my life I saw her so embarrassed. I chuckled softly and left them talk.
I went to the bedroom in order to find my phone. It was on the bedside table. I unlocked it to see if I have any messages.

There was one but from unknown number. I felt chils down my spine. That kind of surprised me. I don't know why I would feel scared. It might be just a mistake. A wrong sent message.
I opened it. There was written:

"Be prepared, sweetheart. Be prepared. I'm coming. For you."

I felt the chils again.

Too Fast To Live, Too Young To Dieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें