*One* Let's play

~¤~¤~

No One's POV

'Alright. Today went well.' Jayy laughed and held his hand up for a high five.

'Absolutely!' Dahvie grinned and gave Jayy the high five he'd been waiting for. 'And now for livestream truth or dare!' He wiggled his eyebrows playfully, causing them both to chuckle.

The walked out the studio together, playfully entwining their fingers and swiging their hands like children as they walked to their cars.

'We're going to yours, right?' Jayy asked.

'Yeah why?' Dahvie smiled and Jayy pulled him close so their faces were millimetres apart. His breath tickled Jayy's lips as he spoke,

'Because babe,' Jayy whispered, giving Dahvie that nickname only in a playful fashion, yet still sending shivers down the boy's spine, 'I'll race you.' He grinned and Dahvie laughed.

'You're on!' Dahvie shouted and licked his face to distract him. As Jayy wiped his cheek where Dahvie's tongue had been, the crazy-haired boy was already in his car and revving the engine. 'Go!!' He shouted and sped off.

'Oh hell no.' Jayy smirked evilly and got in his own car, speeding skillfully towards Dahvie.

Soon the couple were alongside each other, on the race to Dahvie's; grinning, laughing, screaming, and even at some points: singing!

They got home, drawing, and went inside laughing their asses off. Even as they shut the door and switched on the laptop they were still playfully arguing about who won, pushing each other and then kissing their cheek and then play fighting.

You would of thought they both knew what was going to happen during the truth or dare. Well, to a certain extent, yes they did. They might know what actions would take place, but they had no idea what effect it was going to have on them.

Blood On The Dance Floor? No.

LOVE On The Dance Floor? Probably...