*Two* Fun And Games

'Alright bitch. Do it!' Dahvie squealed as Jayy commanded him to do the dare.

'Fine, but you have to kiss me afterwards!' Dahvie winked and Jayy unexpectedly pecked his lips.

'There, I did it before. Now do it!' He laughed and looked over the explosive comments firing through twitter and the live stream about the quick kiss. It was only a joke.. right? Jayy meant it as a joke, but secretly looked at the screen to distract himself from the new feelings he couldn't explain. Meanwhile, Dahvie was turning around and hiding his blush as he prepared the concoction of odd liquids. Sardine juice, salt water from a can of sweetcorn, vinegar from some pickled eggs.. all mixed together in a lovely daring drink. Perfect.

'Alright?' Dahvie said, holding up the shot glass.

'Not enough!' Jayy announced and Dahvie pouted.

'But...'

'No buts!' Jayy held his finger up and Dahvie put it in his mouth, sucking on it in a baby way but giving Jayy other ideas...

'Except your butt maybe..' He joked and Dahvie seductively bit his plump lower lip. Obviously being a joker. Yeah, no.. he meant it. He wanted Jayy.

Baseline here, folks: they want each other. But they don't realise entirely.. a little guidance might help though..

'Three, two, one!' Jayy chanted before Dahvie drank the disgusting combination and nearly choked.

'EWWW!!!' Dahvie screamed and ran to spit it in the sink. Jayy laughed and winked at the camera, causing another blockage caused by too many comments being sent through. 'I lived.' Dahvie choked as he sat back down beside Jayy, who threw his arm over his 'best friend's' shoulders.

'Well done!' He chuckled. 'Now.. we're even.. Let's go for a double dare. Send them through! Things we can both do!' He spoke to the audience, having a good idea of the dare that would be submitted. His request was rewarded with one dare... just one... "Kiss for three minutes, non-stop, no touching but with tongues.. the too hot challenge."

'Okay. I can do this.' Dahvie grinned and sat on his hands, fully prepared to throw himself into this. Jayy matched his position and they grinned.

'Let's go, babe.' He winked and they both smiled, leaning forward and.. well, kissing. Heatedly. Lips moving rapidly, tongues fighting, teeth grazing lips as they nibbled. Sudden moans escaping their mouths.

Comments streamed through, neither participant payinh attention as they became lost in the game. Dahvie was the first to touch. He lost. But that didn't sway Jayy. Instead of pulling away and chanting about his victory, he pulled Dahvie closer. The crazy-haired boy's hands already caught in the taller boy's hair.

Then they pulled away, gasping.

'Has it been... t-three minutes...?' Jayy asked a little awkwardly, his eyes widening as he saw the comments that exploded claiming it had been nearly ten minutes.

New edge it seems...