*Three* Tease

'Alright, well.. thanks guys..' Jayy waved at the camera, a new stream of comments flooding in as a protest. Of course the fans didn't want this to end. They wanted more. Right now their dreams were alive and thriving.

'See y'all..' Dahvie managed a smile, his naturally puckered lips making it more believable than Jayy's.

Of course.. they were both happy but very.. confused. After all, what did just happen?

Jayy sorted out the laptop, logging off and switching off and then they just stood. They looked at eachother. They thought.

Dahvie was thinking about the kiss, Jayy was thinking about the kiss, they were both trying to puzzle out the meaning. The real meaning. Had they really just made out? Yes. But was it the same as usual? Not by a long shot.

'Uh.. well.' Dahvie began, however he knew not how to continue.

'Let's just be straight now-' Jayy said, taking a different edge.

'That'd be the first.' Dahvie giggled to himself. This crazy-haired boy always knew how to lighten the mood! Jayy began to chuckle and roll his eyes.

'Anyway.. that was.. well, it was really something.' Jayy continued.

'Agreed.' Confirmed Dahvie. 'I mean it's always been a stage thing, but that-'

Dahvie was cut short by Jayy's lips against his. Of course. What a cliché way to shut someone up. Jayy pulled away however and left Dahvie baffled.

'Let's just.. experiment. I mean we always joke about it but how about we.. try it? Being together? Nothing final. Nothing new, really. But nothing serious because..'

'That's not us.' Dahvie grinned, finishing off Jayy's sentence.

'Too right.' Jayy laughed.

'Well, okay. Sex is off the table right now, just saying, but you can stay the night.' Dahvie offered and Jayy's eyebrows shot up. He hasn't even considered the possibility.. but now that Dahvie mentioned it..

'Oh lovely. And sex is off the table, babe? Really? How about sex on the table?' He bit his lip, a seductive trait he had the Dahvie had always noticed and adored. The boy's cheeks glowed softly and he smirked a little.

'I see what's going through your mind.'

'You brought it up.' Jayy fired back. But he had a little more to say.. 'When's the last time you got a blow job?' Dahvie was half shocked by the question but the other part of him? He was instantly turned on even at the mention.

'Last concert.. but.. y'know, that was a girl. I'm willing to experiment..' He shrugged, giving off a nonchalant attitude for which drove Jayy crazy.

'Get on the table.' He commanded lowly. Dahvie's eyebrow cocked up, his smirk ingniting into something larger.

'What if I don't?' He tested.

'I'll have you right here, right now. Your choice... babe..'  Jayy whispered, the breathlessness of his voice almost as seductive as his lip biting which had ceased. Dahvie had the sudden power to frustrate him and.. if Dahvie's eyes went where they wanted, they would see the tent already forming in Jayy's pants.

Dahvie did not move, did not speak and did not stop smirking.

'Decision made then.' Jayy growled and wrestled him back to the ground. The ground that, ten minutes ago, they both became lost in eachother in front of a camera and thousands of viewers.

'Jayy!' Dahvie squeaked while the older one attacked the zipper on his pants, tickling Dahvie to loosen his hands away. Dahvie was playing hard-to-get because he evidently knew the exact effect it had on Jayy. The strain in his pants was agonising, so much so that he was going full throttle to take it out on Dahvie.

He finally undid the boy's pants, growling while he tugged them down his legs.

'You've grown.' He chuckled lowly, eyeing up Dahvie's member. His boxers weren't serving him well as the tip peeked out of he boxer leg.

'I'm probably bigger than you.' Dahvie grinned, reaching down to rub his tip - daring Jayy to prove himself. He did. He undid his own pants and tugged then down, his erection instantly free. He didn't wear underwear because it was "so overrated", was what he told Dahvie. 'I stand corrected.' The older boy drooled, eyes lost as they trailed over Jayy's length. Huge length.

'That's what I thought.' Jayy smirked, basically wripping off the elder's boxers. Dahvie's hard on instantly sprung up and slapped his lower stomach. Jayy did not hesitate to take him in his hand, while also rubbing himself, and attached his lips to Dahvie's head. He flickered his tongue over the slit, Dahvie's moans whimpering out of his body in a regular pattern. Jayy groaned onto the boy, impatient to deep throat him and take out all his sexual aggression on the moaning mess beneath him.

'J-Jayy.. p-please..' Dahvie whimpered, weally thrusting his hips. He wasn't one to last long and he could barely control himself... after a little while, he came. And Jayy? He cleaned him up by licking up and swallowing each last dribble of warm, white cum. 'Oh fuck.' Dahvie whined, noticing he wasn't the only one. In the heat of it all - Jayy's blow job skills and him wanking himself off - the younger one had managed to reach his own climax, releasing over Dahvie's stomach once he knelt up properly. Dahvie has watched Jayy finish himself off and had only wondered what Jayy's cum tasted like. So.. he tried it. He scooped some onto his finger and fed it to himself. Dahvie licked his finger and sucked it, all the while keeping Jayy's eye contact.

Did that escalate quickly? Neither of them seemed to care. They just made out all night. 'Experimenting'.