*Four* The Fans

'Are you guys ready?!' Jayy called into the microphone. Dahvie only smirked in admiration of his band mate while the crowd roared. 'Okay! This is Scream For My Ice-Cream! Sing along!'

They jumped into the song and, as usual, halfway through their set they were interrupted with a familiar chant.

'Kiss, kiss, kiss!' They looked at each other and smiled. Jayy made the first moving in starting a countdown into the mic, casually in time with each step he took towards Dahvie. The crazy-haired boy's smirk increased.

'Three. Two. One.' Their lips united in their traditional on-stage crowd pleaser, only Dahvie took it a little further. Jayy moaned quietly as Dahvie cheekily squeezed his package. 'Later, kitten..' Jayy purred into Dahvie's ear.

'So who saw the live stream a week ago?!' Dahvie asked the audience. They all cheered ferociously - some squealing and even crying. 'And who enjoyed the live stream?' Again, numerous squeals and screams ignited from the crowd. 'And what was your favourite part?!' Of course, Dahvie got the roaring answer he expected: the kiss. He snuck a look over at Jayy, who was already smirking in his direction.

Soon, the concert was over and the boys retired to their shared dressing room.

'That was quite the show.' Dahvie commented nonchalantly, going to the mirror and fluffing his hair. When Jayy didn't reply, he switch his eyes to look over at the figure stood behind him in the mirror. Jayy was stood, aggression and lust in his eyes, his hands clenching and unclenching as he looked ready to pounce. 'Okay, Tiger.'

Jayy released and low growl and flew towards Dahvie, smashing him against the dresser with lustful force. His crotch grinded into Dahvie's, making them both call out each other's names in pleasure.

'Fucking suck me.' Jayy growled and Dahvie submitted to him, nodded as he sunk down to the floor. He undid the pants of the dominant younger and pulled them down before taking the large length between his plump lips. He knew Jayy wasn't in the mood for more teasing, so he went to work. 'God damnit it Dahvie..' Jayy groaned and grabbed the elder's hair in a fist full. He began pushing Dahvie's head more so he was deepthroating him, causing Dahvie to gag, but the boy didn't give up. Not until Jayy came, over his lips and tongue.

In a sensual manner, Dahvie licked his lips and swallowed the liquid.

'Come here...' Jayy commanded, yet again Dahvie complied. Jayy began kissing the boy, not hesitating to shove his tongue in his mouth. The kiss was messy but lustful. And not before long, Jayy pushed his hand into the boy's own pants, rubbing his cock with speed and precision. Dahvie messily came over his lover/friend's hand without warning.

'Well, fuck. I'm liking this experimenting.' Dahvie smirked breathlessly, referring to their agreement of what this actually was.

'Yeah, well.. Dahvie?' Jayy said, suddenly all nerves.

'Yes, Jayy?'

'Be my boyfriend?'

'Yes!!' Dahvie squealed and jumped on his boy. They hugged and held each other, then kissed, but not long afterwards they heard a voice.

'I knew it!!' It was a fan. A fan who'd snuck backstage. How had they?

'Shit.' The boys cursed in unison. But it was too late, the girl had ran.

'I'll get her..' Jayy promised. He let Dahvie back down onto the floor then ran out of the room in pursuit of the girl who had heard. It wasn't that bad and the fans would expect it but... they didn't want the news to be delivered by a fangirl... That could make or break their career.. right?

Management would surely have something to say.