xv. sentence prompts pt.4

I FOUND CREDIT FOR THIS ONE! CREDIT TO redhairedmichaelonrainydays.tumblr.com on tumblr!!

☆彡 ☆彡 ☆彡

"She's got a heavy heart, a messy soul, a reckless mind, and I think it's beautiful the way she carries herself."

"You have my whole heart. You always did."

"I spend too much time daydreaming, I'm told. But my thoughts are silent prayers; And the outcome was you."

"I love you, and everything in the world matters a little bit more simply because you exist."

" I could start fires with what I feel for you."

"...and your very flesh shall be a great poem." 

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"He smiled, and his face was like the sun."

"I'm not sure which is worse: intense feeling, or the absence of it."

"Hard to sit here and be close to you, and not kiss you."

"I'm not sure whether I've lost my mind, or I'm just lost in it."

"I simply want to tell you that somehow I can't imagine life without you."

"I was always hungry for love. Just once, I wanted to know what it was like to get my fill of it – to be fed so much love I couldn't take any more. Just once. "

"I want to know you moved and breathed in the same world with me."

"I smiled when she told me that she loved to write poetry, and then I wondered how fascinating it would be to read my own Poetry's poetry."

"But, I will be damned... if I haven't made you feel anything at all."

" It's hard to love you, without looking desperate."

"I'm not used to being loved. I wouldn't know what to do."

"She's not just a girl. She's the only evidence of God that I can findon this entire planet."

"You may talk. And I may listen. And miracles might happen."

"He saw her before he saw anything else in the room."

"I think about you. But I don't say it anymore."

"I'm a very private person. You don't ask, I don't tell."

"Have you ever noticed people have a way of noticing what they want? I noticed you. That's all."

"You cannot make yourself feel something you do not feel, but you can make yourself do right in spite of your feelings."

"You only really fall apart in front of the people you know can piece you back together."

"I never wish to be easily defined."

"There are times when I am convinced I am unfit for any human relationship."

"I want the part of you that you refuse to give."

"I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me."

"Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it."

"I don't believe in love at first sight but I do believe in seeing someone from across the room and knowing instantly that they're going to matter to you."

"If I'm not with somebody who really excites or inspires me, then I'd rather be by myself."

"I don't care how I met you, all that matters is that I did."

"And that's the thing about people who mean everything they say. They think everyone else does too."

"I do not desire mediocre love. I want to drown in someone."

"I think one of my favorite feelings is laughing with someone and realizing half way through how much you enjoy them and their existence."

"I was always ashamed to take. So I gave. It was not a virtue. It was a disguise."

"I miss something I never even had."

"Her mind was both wide and deep, and I got smarter being with her. And more considerate, and more active, and more alive, and almost electric..."

"It's rare to meet someone with a mind that's just as beautiful as their face"

" Listening, I think, You will never know how much I understand you."

"You can't lie to your own soul."

"You won't know him by his voice, but by his silence."