The Birth of Aleu and Areu

"Balto!" Yelled Boris. Balto shot up and looked at him. "What the matter?"He asked. "The matter is that you cant get sleep!" Boris yelled and nagged. Balto got up and walked over to the edge of the broken boat he called home. "Boris I'm not worrying about me right now, now are you gonna come with me I've got to check on Jenna"Balto said jumping off the side of the boat. "Of coarse I will I'm not finished nagging you yet"yelled Boris after Balto. As they were walking past what seemed like a totem pole a young pup ran out barking and jumping like he had coffee. "Ruff ruff ruff I was smelling all over for you laddes!" He yelled and jumped and barked even more. "Can you stop with the barking and the bouncing I'm getting dizzy!" Yelled Boris. "The stork has landed the stork has landed."yelled the pup once more. "Jenna?Jenna!!" Yelled Balto running to her house. "What stork I didn't see any storks, oh that stork I'm coming Balto!!"yelled Boris. When Balto ran into the shed where Jenna was he stopped at the door slowly opening it. "Hello Balto, well come on in they don't bite, at least not yet,"said Jenna. When Balto walked over he saw six beautiful puppies most of them red and white. "Oh Jenna they're they're so beautiful just like you" he said nuzzling her. He then looked back down to see one pup squirm by another that was a darker red than the rest and had markings like Balto so did the other pup but was the same color as Balto. "And you," said Jenna. "Look at me I'm an uncle..." Said Boris. He also kicked the pup who let them know.