Day 1 With The Pack

Areu's POV:
I awoke with Deriah laying on my paw. I got up and stretched looking out the den to find Niju sitting outside. I walked over and sat beside him. "Sorry to intrud but I can't help but think you are lonely..."I said looking at him. He looked at me and looked away. "No I'm not now go away!" He yelled waking up Deriah. I growled at him and walked over to Deriah. He yelped and looked up at me with a worried look. "Niju might do something to you and I don't want that to happen"said Deriah. I heard Niju walking towards me and I looked up. "I need to put you in your place for growling at me"said Niju pinning me down. I told deriah to go get Nava as I tried to push him off.

Deriah's Pov

I ran out of the den trying to find Nava. I heard my mommy yelp when I ran out. I turned my head towards the noise and ran into Nava."m-mr Nava...Niju is hurting my mommy!!!"I yelled as Nava perked his ears running towards the den.

Areu's Pov:
I was knocked out for an hour or so. I felt weak and hurt. I tried to get up but for some reason my back legs wouldn't allow me. Nava walked into the den and saw me laying there awake. I looked at him and sighed softly. Deriah ran over to me, laying on my paw again worriedly. I didn't know what happened all I know is I felt pain in my private area...