Beginning of the journey

"Papa I can't find Areu!"yelled Aleu. She ran to the side of the boat. Balto followed. "What do you mean you cant find her."said Balto. "I mean she's gone papa!"said Aleu.
Areu's POV
I ran to what looked like a stream. "I've got to find who I am."I said. I ran to what looked like a cave. I walked into it and laid down. I woke up a few minutes later and walked out of the cave to see a giant bear. I ran to the edge of the cliff and looked down. "Please tell me I can make it!"I screamed. I jumped off and landed on a ledge. "Good I'm alive," I said jumping to one rock after another. "I smell another animal?!"I said I walked over to a tree to see a little pup laying down. "Hi there you ok?" I asked. The pup looked at me and tiled his head. "N-No I'm scared I don't know where I'm at or where my mommy is..." He said whining. I picked him up by the scruff and started running into the woods. I ran into a big canyon. "Look a visitor."said a very old wolf with a silky coat. "U-Uh I don't mean to intrude..."I said putting the pup down. He looked at me. "Do not be afraid my child,I won't hurt you."he replied. I nodded. "My name is Nava."said the wolf. Another wolf ran over and started to growl. "Nava you can't let her stay here! She will steal all our food."said the young bulky wolf. I looked away from him. "Silence Niju!she will stay and take care of young Deriah here!"said Nava. Deriah looked at me. "Wait what happened to my mommy??"he yelped. I looked down. "I'm afraid Ashira has left us.."said Nava looking down. Deriah howled in grief and nuzzled into my paw. I felt warm tears soak into my fur. I nuzzled him and licked his forehead. "Where will I be sleeping?" I asked. "You will be sharing with Niju."replied Nava. Niju looked at me and walked off. I ran after him with Deriah. He walked into his den and I followed. "Look I'm sleeping over here so you don't have to see me..."I said and layed down on the side of the den. I layed Deriah beside me. He started chewing on my ear while I slept.