Day 2 Finding out what happened

Nava's POV:

"what do you mean, what did he do to me?" Areu asked still kinda sore from the other day. "i-i don't think it's appropriate to talk about in front of a child"I replied. She tilted her head slightly standing up finally. She felt pain in her lower area. "Deriah why don't you go play with the other pups". Deriah nodded and ran out to play. "he raped you my dear" I told her as her ears went back. "w-what, w-why would he" she whined out as Niju walked in. "so you would be my mate and have to do whatever I say. "he growled out making Areu whimper. "And if you think that's the way to treat..." I growled out at Niju but he snapped back interrupting me. "Oh shut it you old Dog!!".

Areu's POV:
"Don't talk to Nava that way!" I growled but Niju snapped at me making me jump back. "If you were smart I would suggest not back talking me..." Niju snarled as I backed away. I heard Deriah running around outside with the other pups making me smile a bit. "Just can you at least act like a father or try to be one for Deriah's sake..." I mumbled. Niju scoffed but looked at me."fine I'll play nice with the brat...". I sighed in relief walking out to watch him play, still sore from the other day my tail down between my legs. Well I hope things get better.....or maybe my parents will come find me...