|xi|

|xi|

She looked out her window watching the rain that poured harder every minute.

She paced back and forth around the small apartment biting her nails nervously.  She heard a soft knock against the door. A smile formed on her face before she opeaned the door.

“Sorry if I'm late”

Well you have one minute and your considered late Clark”

He walked in his eyes scanned the room and sat down on the couch.

So what do you want to know about Superman?” he questioned

She sat there silent before grabbing hee notebook off the table.

Why?” she questioned

Why does he protect our world he doesn't owe us anything?”

“I wanted to protect earth from my people I guess from the dangers of my world but maybe I was wrong?”

Wrong about?”

“Protecting earth every time I try and do something people still get hurt”

People get hurt everyday Clark besides with out you that attack that happened two years ago our world would have been gone”

But people still got hurt lost there love ones”

Losing there love ones compare to humanity being gone forever Clark at some point we are going to die in life just maybe sooner than expected”

Still doesn't justify what happened” he mumbled

Why do you think so lowly about yourself”

Because this world paints me like I'm some sorta of monster when I just want to help”

But what do you think about yourself is what matters not what others think”

He closed his eyes before starring up at the ceiling.

How do you block all those voices from your head”

I try and think of what makes me happy”

And what's that?”

I'm not sure yet” she mumbled