ONE; 01

song; queen - history

chapter one; 하나
     ㅡShimi's point of view
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

recap: I looked up at him and realised that he had tears streaming down his cheeks. I had never seen him like this, it shocked me.

" Jimin-ah, are you alright? " I asked him worriedly and brought a hand to his cheek as if to direct his face into the light.

" Mianhae Shimi, jeongmal. "

I looked at him, or more like stared at him. What was he even doing here?

" For what? " I asked seriously feeling worried and slightly scared to hear his answer.

His eyes shone in the dim lighting. Even though he was crying, he still looked good.

" I've played with your feelings and I didn't think of how you felt about anything. I feel so bad, mianhae.  " Jimin explained standing there with his knees shaking.

" Hey, let's sit down. " I led him to the kitchen and so we sat down by the kitchen table, silently.

" I'm sorry. " Jimin whispered as he covered his face in his hands.

Just then when his hands reached his face I noticed a bruise on his left cheekbone that seemed new. I reached my hand out to inspect it closer but as my fingers touched the bruise he winced.

" What happened? " I asked him with worry in my eyes.

" Ani. " His reply was short but clear though it made me wonder even more why he had come here to my home.

The front door opened making me turn around, even though I couldn't see all the way to the hall. The door then slammed shut and what seemed like angry stomps where heard from the hall.

" Jungkook? " I exclaimed in realisation as he came into my view.

He smiled at me and walked over to me with a smile upon his lips. As his arms latched around me I could feel his body suddenly tensing.

" Hey. Are you okay? " I asked Jungkook and pulled away from our hug to see his facial expression hard and filled with anger.

" YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? HOW DARE YOU SHOW UP HERE AFTER HOW YOU'VE TREATED MY SISTER! " Jungkook yelled as he walked with long and angry strides toward Jimin's pale figure.

" Hey! Jungkook what is going on? " I asked him seriously as I step in front of him so that he didn't get to Jimin.

" Didn't you get the message earlier? " Jungkook asked Jimin with a loud voice.

" HEY! Don't speak over me Jungkook, what are you talking about? " I asked him as I grabbed his shirt pushing him back.

" Jungkook just did what was right.. " Jimin said quietly from behind me.

I turned around and looked at Jimin with a confused look in my eyes. What did he mean?

" Jimin? What are you talking about, seriously? " I asked him.

chapter one of hotshot's sequel; coward is now up. thank you for all the support that has been given on hotshot. now the story will continue in this sequel :)

hopefully you'll like this too~

heidi lovise