THREE; 03

song; walking in the rain - block b

chapter three; 셋

一Shimi's point of view

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I walked into my bedroom only to find two sleeping figures sprawled onto my bed.

Hoseok and Taehyung.

My cheeks flushed slightly as my eyes halted at Taehyung's sleeping face. I slapped my cheek softly as I took myself in staring.

I decided to leave my room to them and instead sleep on the sofa. I didn't have the consciousness to wake them up when they already had fallen asleep. And I was afraid it might become awkward with Taehyung after our kiss.

a/n; i had to go back to check if they really did kiss or if it was just something i had wanted for them to do ahah

I grabbed a pair shorts and a tank top and went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I brushed my teeth and washed my hair before braiding my hair into two dutch braids. I then changed into the shorts and tank top. I left the other clothes in the 'to be washed' bin and exited the bathroom.

I lurked my way into my own room again and slowly and carefully removed my pillow from Taehyung's arms and grabbed the comforter from the floor and snuck back out of the room with the comforter and pillow in my arms.

" Where are you going? " Jungkook asked as he came from the hall after most likely locking the front door after Jimin left.

" The living room. " I whispered in reply.

" Why the living room? With your pillow and comforter? " He asked and made a face.

" To sleep dummy. " I told him and made a face back.

" Why can't you sleep I your own bed? " He questioned and tilted his head to the side with his arms crossed.

" Because Wimpy Hoe and Taesla is sleeping there. " I replied in a grumpy tone and hugged my pillow in my left arm.

" You can just take my bed, I'll sleep on the sofa. " Jungkook offered and started walking towards his own bedroom.

" Ya! " I exclaimed as he walked past me.

Jungkook stopped and looked back at me with a look in his eyes that told me to nor protest and do as he says.

" Arraseo Kookie. " I said and bowed my head ever so slightly as the look in his eyes scared me for a second.

I followed after him as he continued walking towards his room. He opened the door and stepped inside only to come back out, before I had even reached the door, with his own comforter and pillow.

" Sleep well noona. " He said and hugged me shortly before stepping out of my way and walking towards the living room.

" Sleep well Kookie. " I exclaimed after him as he left my sight and I stepped into his room.

I closed the door behind me and turned the lights off as I walked straight until I could feel is bed as I stuck my foot out. I then threw myself in it with a sigh.

I wrapped the comforter around my body and wrapped my arms tightly around the pillow, and closed my eyes. Soon I scrunched my eyebrows up as I realised that my pillow smelled different from usual.

It smelled like him. Like the one I took it from. Taehyung.

boring update yeah yeah. chapter three is here, I hope you at least somewhat liked it. Thank you all for all the support do far~~ love you!

heidi lovise