TWO; 02

song; pray - younha

chapter two; 둘

Shimi's point of view

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Jungkook shook his head in disapproval as I walked toward Jimin.

" Jimin what in the gods name are you talking about? What did my brother do? " I asked him seriously.

Jimin winced under my harsh tone and seemed to shrink in size, almost as if he became a little child again. It hurt me inside to see him this way. It just didn't feel right.

" Jebal, Jimin. " I tried to persuade him slowly letting my voice be just above a whisper.

Jimin tilted his head to the side so that the bruise on his cheek was more visible and frowned.

Slowly the puzzle pieces fit. My younger brother, Jungkook, had beat up Jimin. But the reason weren't too clear to me.

" But why? " I asked the two quietly.

" Because he treated you like all the other girls he has toyed with. And I couldn't stand seeing you being let down again and again. Your my noona and you're the only one I've got. " Jungkook smoke up with a sad expression on his face.

It almost brought tears to my eyes when he indirectly mentioned the absence of our parents. It wasn't right that a kid his age should have to worry about stuff like this.

" Ah, Jungkook. That's very sweet of you to be looking out for me, but it isn't right to beat someone up for it. " I told him calmly.

" Arraseo Noona. " Jungkook replied and bowed his head slightly.

I tilted my head Jimin's direction as to hint for Jungkook to apologise. Jungkook hesitated for a second before turning to Jimin with his head lowered.

" I'm sorry hyung. I shouldn't have acted without thinking. " Jungkook apologised with a quiet tone.

Jimin nodded and gave Jungkook a small smile. Jimin the turned to me and made a little grimace.

" Mianhae Shimi. I shouldn't have treated you like that in the first place. " Jimin apologised sincerely.

" Hey, it's okay Jimin. But just remembered who you flirt with and trying to only try getting one girl at a time. " I told him and smiled.

" Can I make it up to you? The two lost dates I mean. " Jimin asked slowly.

Jungkook looked at Jimin with a glare and folded his arms over his chest in irritation.

" Depends. I kind of tired of being let down. And I know you just apologised about that, but I think you've lost some of your trust. " I told him and furrowed my eyebrows. " But you can try win my trust back, and if you do, maybe. "

" What is going on here? " Hoseok suddenly asked with a tired look on his face.

" I will. " Jimin replied shortly and nodded quickly.

" Ya~ what are you guys doing? " Hoseok asked again and rubbed the lid of his eye in a tired motion.

" Nothing to worry about Hobi One Kanobi. Let's go to sleep now. " I told him and grabbed his arm as he almost stumbled and fell.

" I'll go now, jaljja (good night/sleep well or smth). " Jimin said and stood up quickly.

He started walking towards the entrance and exit door with a poker face plastered on his face.

" Sleep well you too Jimin. " I told him as he passed by me.

" Sleep well. "

hi. i had a break from writing and reading all together because of finals and larger presentations and projects like a play and english stuff.

but i figured i should update before there's no one to read this book aha kidding.

thank you for what... 300+ reads already and 18.1k on Hotshot !!

heidi lovise