FOUR; 04

song; all day - giriboy ft. han yo han & dj sq

chapter four; 사

一Shimi's point of view

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

   I groaned as sunlight hit my face making it feel hot. I rolled over so that my face was buried in my pillow and sighed. I layer like that for a while just hugging my pillow and floating inbetween dreamland and reality.

" Good morning BISHHH! " A voice yelled excitedly from the door.

I groaned and curled further into my comforter and dug my head further into my pillow.

" You gotta wake up!! It's breakfast now and it looks good~ " He continued loudly.

" Shut up you bitch. " I exclaimed lowly and rolled over.

" That's not very nice Shimi. " The guy said.

I hadn't really paid attention to the guy's voice so I hadn't recognised so I could know who it was so I peeked over the edge of my pillow.

" Bitch. " I said as soon as I saw who it was.

I rolled my eyes and tried to get back to sleep even though I deep down knew that wouldn't happen as I felt quite awake.

" Hoseok? Can you carry me to my bedroom, my legs are still asleep. " I asked the guy who so rudely decided to wake me up.

" No, ask Taehyung or Jungkook, i'm more in for a good breakfast now. " He replied and walked out of the room.

" Aigo! Hoseok~.. Jungkook. " I yelled out and sat up expectantly.

" Nope not going to happen noona. " Jungkook yelled in reply from where ever he was in the house.

" Taehyung~ " I quickly regretted calling out his name as I remembered the events of the night before.

Taehyung soon appeared in the door of my brothers room. " Yeah? " He stood there with his rectangular smile on displaying in an almost successful attempt on melting my heart.

" Oh w-well it's okay.. y-you don't have too. " I told him as I felt my entire being being engulfed in the awkwardness of the whole situation.

He walked over to me and quickly and swiftly picked me up bridal style and started walking out of the room before I could say whalien.

" I said you didn't have to. " I exclaimed as he walked towards my room.

" I couldn't hear you. " He replied and winked at me.

I glared at for a second before we entered my room. Taehyung then proceeded to just stand there in silence.

" Y-you can let me down now. " I told him quietly while looking away from him.

He let me down and smiled at me before walking out the door. I stood there flustered by his smile and reached my hand up to my cheek as I felt it heat up. I then closed the door behind him and sighed.

I walked over to my closet and picked out my clothes for the day. I picked a pair of sweatpants and fluffy socks before sneaking out of my room and over to Jungkook's to steal a sweater from him.

As I was about to open the door to his room I could hear someone walk in my direction. I froze and looked in the direction of the steps. And there was Jungkook.

" No, noona. My clothes, mine~ " He said and blocked the door so I couldn't get in.

" But they're so comfy~~ " I exclaimed and tried to push him aside.

" You can try steal Hoseok's sweaters instead, he brought change so he probably wouldn't mind. " Jungkook suggested and pointed towards the living room.

I started walking towards the living room in defeat as I prepared to fight a Hoe.

thanks for reading. i hope enjoyed this chapter and anticipate the next one which i hope will come soon though i have an exam on Friday.

heidi lovise