SEVEN :; 07

song; deadroses - blackbear

chapter seven; 칠

ㅡShimi's point of view
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I walked to wards the entrance while avoiding his face in in the window, acting as if I hadn't seen him. I walked up to the counter and felt myself fill with glee as there was no line, so i didn't have to wait.

" One grande chocolate chip cookie frappuchino please. " I said with a smile as a girl from the staff welcomed me.

" Who for? " The girl replied with smile as she tapped in the order.

" Shimi. " I told her shortly.

" That'll will be 5,68 dollars. " She told me slowly.

I quickly paid and put my bank card away with a smile.

" Okay, just wait over there for a little and we will have your drink ready. Would you like the receipt? " The girl asked before I started walking towards where she pointed me to.

" No, thank you. " I replied politely and walked over to the opposite counter to wait for my drink.

I decided to sit down by a nearby table and play with my phone to waste time. That was until someone sat down by my table. For a second I felt quite sure of who it was until I looked up.

" Hoseok! What are you doing here? " I asked in surprise.

Hoseok laughed and looked me in my eyes with a smile.

" Having a drink. " He replied casually while playing his diva game for a little. " And having a drink with Jimin. "

" I'm not sure whether to call you a Hoe or a Diva, but together it'll be either Hova, or Die. I'll go for the latter. " I told him with a groan, ignoring the fact that he was here with Jimin.

Hoseok the proceeded to look extremely offended and gasp dramatically.

" You know I was kidding right, hoey. I love you~. " I told him and pinched his cheek.

" Nae Shimi~ " Hoseok replied and made a pouty face as he was still offended.

" Shouldn't you go back to.. " I started off but where interrupted.

" Hi Shimi. " Someone said in a quiet voice.

I turned towards the voice and saw Jimin. I smiled awkwardly.

" Hi Jimin. " I said before taking a quick glance at Hoseok.

" I were about to go over and get you Jimin, glad you pulled yourself together and came here. " Hoseok said and giggled.

" A grande chocolate chip cookie frappuchino for Ms. Shimi is ready. " The girl from before said from behind the counter.

I quickly got up and walked over to fetch my drink and smiled as the cold drink were in my hands. I took a big slurp of it and walked back over to the guys.

" I'll get going now boys. I'll see you around. " I said and gave Hoseok a hug before moving towards Jimin to give him a hug too.

I gave him a quick hug and though it was short I could almost feel him freeze in place as my arm went around the back of his neck, letting my cheek meet his.

" Bye~. " I said and started walking towards the exit.

" Bye Shimi. " Hoseok exclaimed behind me.

I walked out the door and immediately as the door closed exhaled in relief. The air inside the had been so heavy that it almost had felt difficult to breath normally.

I took a sip of my frappuchino and started walking back home.

Thank you do much for reading. And also thank you for all the votes on both this book and the first one.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and that you look forward to the future ones too.

Thank you.

heidi lovise