Chapter One

Alexis Pov.

Me and My girls Kenyatta and Kailyn are going to a Mindless Behavior concert. I can't wait to go and plus we got meet and greet tickets too. Speaking of my girls I'm actually on the phone with them at the moment. We do this every night and end up staying up to 11 sometimes midnight talking about drama and celebrity news.

"Hey Kenyatta", I said direct to Kenyatta.

"Hey Alexis", Kenyatta said back to me fastinated.

"Are you coming to the Mindless Behavior concert?", I asked Kenyatta making sure she isn't setting me up.

"Yess!!Alexis you know it!", Kenyatta said too hyper.

"We need to call Kailyn to see if she's coming.", I said reminding Kenyatta to ask Kailyn.

"Ok,Imma call her now", Kenyatta said.

3 Way Phone Call

"Hey", Kailyn said into the phone.

"Hey", Kenyatta and I greeted Kailyn.

"Kailyn are you coming to the Mindless Behavior concert?", I asked her.

"Yes!,my mama got all of us VIP passes!", Kailyn screamed into the phone.

"Can't wait!", Kenyatta yelled through the phone.

"Alexis is your mama going to drop us off or mine is?", Kailyn asked me.

"My mama will drop us off.just come to my house tomorrow at 3pm", I said to the girls.

"Woee!Why so early the concert starts at 7pm", the girls asked me.

"The traffic and than we will be able to go backstage with them before there concert!", I said yelling at them for that question.

"Yeah", Kenyatta said on my said with this arguement.

" I will meet you at your house tomorrow", kailyn said inferring me she will come.

"Ok", I replied back.

"I have to go y'all. I got to get my sleep for tomorrow", Kenyatta said yarning.

"Goodnight", we all said to each other as we hung up.

*call ends*

Next day

Alexis Pov.

I woke up and noticed it was noon. I rushed and ran to go eat,than I began to pamper myself. When I was completed with that, I glanced at the alarm said 2pm. I rushed to find her Pink and white Jordan's with my pink shades, pink crop top. Than the clock said 3:00.

I still had time before Kenyatta and Kailyn came over ,so I decided to make a keek. I turned on the camera and began my video.
"hey keek I'm just waiting for my friends to come on. We're going to the mindless behavior concert!I'm rocking my Jordan's as always!bye keek!"

***DOOR BELL RINGS***

I opened the door hey Kenyatta and Kailyn!My mother is almost ready!kailyn said hey so do you have a camera I can take photos with mindless behavior with?
Kenyatta said trust me we gonna need like 100 cameras!
Alexis said well that's true we are let me go cut off everything in my room.Alexis cut off her iPad,Mac air pro,flat screen tv,and her lights in her room.Alexis mother says Girls I'm ready!So we all headed out to the car.We got in the car Alexis mother asked what song do you girls want to listen to?

Alexis suggested,Blurred lines by:Robin Thicke
Kailyn suggested,Feds watching by:2 chainz
Kenyatta suggested, Blurred lines by:Robin Thicke

Before we know it we were at the concert and it was already 3:58.By the time we walk in its going to be like 4:00.we walked in and went back to there dressing room.as soon as we walked in we were greeted with hugs by all of the guys.

Ray Ray:Hey missy what's to name *As he walk around kailyn*

Kailyn:Hai my name is Kailyn

Princeton:Hello what's you too lovely ladies name?*smiles and looks at Alexis and Kenyatta*

Kenyatta:Hey my name is Kenyatta

Alexis:Hello my name is Alexis

Princeton:such pretty names for some pretty girls

Kenyatta&Alexis:*Blushes*

Roc:*Walks to Kailyn and Kenyatta*Y'all some fine ladies

Prodigy:they sure are roc I like this one *points at Alexis* she's mine!

Alexis:*blushes*

Princeton:No!She is mine!

Prodigy:What ever Princeton

Princeton:So can I get them digits

Alexis:*gives Princeton her number*

Roc&Kenyatta: Flirting and telling a little about there self

Ray & Kailyn:giving each other there numbers

Prodigy:Just face timing a old friend of his

Princeton:So would you like to go on a date with me on October 2nd?

Alexis:Yes,mainly because that's my birthday!

Princeton:oh ok I'm going to Make sure it's a nite to remember

Alexis:oh ok

Kenneth&Keisha:*walks in* hello!these y'all new girls?

Roc,Princeton,prodigy&ray:YES!We also need to talk to you Kenneth and Keisha*pulls them to the side*

Kenneth&Keisha:Let me guess you guys want them to Come on the all around the world tour?

The boys:YES!Please!!!!

Keisha:sure.they just need to ask there mothers now and I will give them the papers