Action pt 3

Roc:Why?I don't want my best friend to leave!Prince can you Plz talk to Alexis about what happened plz?!?

Prince:*Looks and rolls eyes*

Kailyn:Princeton what if on Alexis way to America something happens to her,and than you would never have the chance to tell her your sorry!

Kenyatta:prince plz cuz If sumthing happens to her!!Alexis Parents are going to be after you!

Ray:Prince plz stop being a ass hole plz just tell her how you feel!

Prince:Okkk......

Everyone(but prince and Alexis)Thanks prince!😁☺😉😕

_______________________________________________________________

Prince:*Walks to Alexis's room*

Alexis:*Act like she don't see him*

Prince:Can I talk to you?

Alexis:not now Plz don't now!!*Yells*😭😭

Prince:What's wrong?!

Alexis:Everything!!!😭😭😭

Prince:I will give you time to talk to me *walks out*

Alexis:😭😭 *Alexis writes a poem/Journal in her note book*
"My life is hard!My ex boyfriend(Princeton) called me a Hoe,bitch,and much more.My Grandma died 5years ago,and I miss her with all my heart!My BESTIE #2 in a half (prodigy) was in a horrible accident!😭😭Than my Ex before Princeton (Unknown name can't tell ya) He was my best friend EVER in 6th grade,but when we broke up at the end of 6th grade.We never became best friends like no more.Thats proof that no one likes me!I have no friends!Imma die lonely!"

Alexis:*Runs out room* *Walks to kitchen*

Prince:Walks in Alexis's room and reads her journal she just wrote*

PRINCETON POV.

When I read that poem.I felt so bad!What I said about Alexis!I walked up to Alexis in the kitchen and I apologize to her.
**END OF PRINCETON POV.**

Prince:Alexis I'm sorry bout what I said about you.I was wrong!

Alexis:Can u plz leave me alone now Plz......

Prince:Im just saying I'm sorry

Alexis:Sorry is a word not a action!Many people say they are sorry to me,but they hurt me later on.

Prince:I will show you,but why did you take it hard when we broke up?

Alexis:*🙌flash Back**
"This is because my old 6th grade sweet heart!,He started flirting with me as soon,as we meet in honors math.We flirted together all year until may,I broke up with my other boyfriend.Than he asked me did I break up with him,and I said Yea and he asked me out and I said YESSS!We went out as soon as it was about to be a week he broke up with me.Than this gurl at my school jumped in,and I thought she was someone else.I cursed her out on text message,and now she wanna flight me until this day."I just thought you was gonna do me like that prince.

Prince:NO I WOULD NEVER DO THAT IM A MAN NOT NO LIL BOI!I Luv ya!❤

^^^^^^^^to be continued^^^^^^^^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Im going to post my new story next after this story!Its gonna be one about me and ONE I CAN'T TELL U ABOUT!