Ur gone but ur soul still lives on

I woke up the next day and notice that today was my grandma funeral!I already started tearing up trying not to think about it.I heard movement I looked over into the other room part of the hotel suit and saw roc.

Roc:Bae come on and get dress we got to be there at 10:00am!

Me:Ok

I ate my breakfast and did my hygiene.I was going to argue with roc about us getting there so early when it start at 11:30 so I just let that go.After getting dress in my outfit(in link) I walked into the main part of are suit to see Kenyatta,Kailyn,roc,ray,prince,and prod waiting for me.

Me:😤😤Let's go*walks to door*

I walked to my parents suit to see my parents already dress

Me:Where's Nola and them?

Parents:they driving to ur aunt house down here

Me:Oh well see ya

Parents:where u going

Me: Roc said it's some where he has to take me

Parents:*look at each other*oh yea

I walked from my parents hotel suite to the car outside which Keisha and Walter Diggy and the whole crew was at.They started driving than after like 7mins the car stopped.They told me to get out first which I did and I saw my aunt,cousins,uncles and MY MOTHER FAMILY!I ran and hugged them.

Aunt:Your grandma left a message for you

Me:Ok where is it

Aunt:follow me*walks in house*

I notice roc and them walked into the room with me.My aunt played the recording my grandma left for me.

Grandma:Well there's my Lexi!Lexi I know your about to head to my funeral but I just want to tell you I love you!Your my first grandchild who went to Europe meet a wonderful band like mindless behavior.i really do love you Lexi!Im sorry about my dead but I have to god when go wants me to.The thing is that Lexi 3weeks before I died I known that I only had 3 months to live.I just didn't know to tell you.Follow your dreams and make me proud!Love you!

By the end of her video I just started crying my aunt and the crew came and hugged me.A few mins later my dad parents was there I was very happy to see them.

Me:GRANDMA &PAPA!!!

They didn't notice who I was because last time I seen them I didn't have light brown highlights that I got while in Europe.

Grandma:is that you Lexi

Me:Yes it's me grandma

Grandma:Lexi I missed you!*hugs me*

Me:Hey papa

Papa:Hey Lexi

*skip to funeral*

My grandma wanted me to do a speech at her Funeral so i did.

Me:*walked on stage*hello everyone!Im Lexi and I just want to tell you a lil about my grandma.my grandma was a strong amazing women she love to give she cared about others.she was so funny she would tell the funniest joke ever!I went on--------.we will love and miss you grandma!😥😭😞😣

After the funeral I told roc and them Imma stay in Albany for a few days or weeks.They said ok so we went are different ways but sumthing didn't feel right like sumthin evil is planed to happen.