0.16: One Time Stop By

** Celebrating my 1 year anniversary on Wattpad!!
Love ya, Chicas! **
[OLD]

............xxxxxxxxooooo.............

WARINING:
Non - Edited!!

Waking up with Michelle beside me, I smiled and gave him a quick kiss. His eyes fluttered opened and he smiled.

"Hey." I laugh.
"Good morning." He says before sitting up and putting my head on his warm chest.

"How was your night?" He asks.

"Coffee hot." I smiled.

He gave me a long kiss before getting fully out of bed and picking his shirt up.

"Leaving so quick?" I ask sadly.

"Yea. Your dad may catch us and I have to help the gang out." He explains.
He comes back and kisses me one last time before walking out of the room.

I got up and took a bubble bath before changing into a outfit.

"Diana." Ruffin runs up to me.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"We both can get the tattoo!" He says excitedly.

"What!?!" I yell it out. I was truly excited to be getting the tattoo at 16!

"He said that we have to go through the test first."

"When will that be!?!" I ask.

"When we get back home, he will give us the test."

I nod.
"How?"

"Michelle told dad that we should both get the tattoo. So people would know who we belonged too."

I saw as dad was walking towards us so I stood up straight and gave a small smile.

"Hi dad."

"Hey sweetheart, I have to talk to both you. Follow me." He says continuing to walk pass us.

I look at Ruffin who looked at me before following behind our dad.

He went inside a room and told Ruffin to shut it behind him.

When he looked back, Ruffin and I looked at him with serious expressions.

"As you know, this is vacation but also time for you guys to talk to Rosey too. Gang members have now told me that your mom is okay and is safe. I want you all to go spend time with Rosa in the city for a while. There are some weapons in the trunk just in case." He says.

"Where will we go?" I ask him.

"Well, go to the movies, out to eat, shopping, park. Many things." He says.

"Is there business you are trying to do behind our backs?" Ruffin asks smiling.

"Yes." Dad says, nodding before walking out.
"Be nice."

I sigh.
"Michelle is going too, Diana." Dad yells.

I smile.
This should be fun.