0.18: Back To Our Home

Ruffin POV

We finally were on the airplane and I slept the rest of the way back home.

"Ruffin, get up." Dad says and I sit up then slowly rise from the chair.
"Dad, are we getting the tattoo today?"

"Yea, after we make the drop off today." I smile and nod.
"Thanks dad."

As we got off, I noticed my mom, was standing there waiting for us to come.

We got inside and waited for everyone else to get settled inside their cars.

"Babe... home.. be there soon." Dad mumbled to my mom as they shared a kiss and mom got inside the car.

"Well, how was you guys trip?" Mom smiles and starts the car.

"Um, boring actually . No hot guys at all but I guess it's for my own good-"

"since you already have a boyfriend." I finish for her

"Aw, shut up." She pushes me and I push her back .

"Hey, hey. Stop it . Diana, how was your trip? Anybody I should be meeting soon?" She smirks.

Diana POV

I shake my head and remember the lady that was in the restrooms with me at the restaurant.

"No.. not really."

When we get back, Ruffin and dad leaves to go get Ruffin his tattoo. I wasn't really feeling good as I couldn't take my mind off the lady I had seen.

Michelle came into my room as I laid in my bed and he set down and looked at me "Everything okay?" I just nod and try to smile but he gives me a curious look.

"I don't believe you.." He says softly "You can tell me anything.. you know."

I sit up and put my hand in my hair then nods. "I know..." I look at him as he looks at me, waiting.

"Is it about... us? Cause if so just tell me-" I shake my head quickly and I kiss him. "No, of course not."

"Okay, just whenever you wanna talk to me, okay?" I nod and leaves my room .

I lay back down and closes my eyes trying my best to go to sleep.

Okay, here's an short update that I just finished at school. Um, hi. Yes, I'm alive but I've been having what most would call 'Writers Block' for about an year now. I don't know. I've just been feeling down about my writing lately. Hopefully, I'll post sooner then you all think. Please comment and let me know your thoughts!

Thank you so much, Xzadeas !