0.17: Dinner With Everyone

❤ Special delivery just for you all! ❤
Oh, so this is what y'all was talking about!?
I hope you enjoy :) More to come soon!

After yesterday, dad told me and Ruffin to get all dressed up cause that night we were going out to eat as the whole gang.

I was excited because this was the first time I ever got to sit down and actually talk to everyone who what came on this trip with us.

I took a quick shower a hour before we had to leave and changed into my clothes before applying some makeup.

I brushed my hair making it straight as possible before smiling at the satisfaction.

"Beautiful." I heard and jumped quickly.

I turned around and hit whoever that was in the stomach.

"Ouch, NaNa." He smirks and I punched him in the stomach again before yelling in pain at my now throbbing knuckles.

"Ha, you shouldn't have did it again." He laughs.

"What are you doing in here anyway." He only smiles before kissing my forehead.

"I was hoping to take a nice and warm shower with you but it looks like you beat me to that."

Well, baby! Rip these clothes off of me now and put me back in that shower.
I thought to myself. I wanted to yell that out so bad.

"I'll meet you downstairs, NaNa." He walks out and after a while I do the same only to be met by Rosey.

"Hey." I say to her.
"I saw that. You guys are really cute together." I look at her and smile.

"Yelp, that's my little secret." I mumble.

"Don't worry." She smiles.
"I am good at keeping secrets." She winks and I laugh before nodding.
"Thanks."

"No problem. Ruffin says to hurry because he needs to make a quick stop before you guys go."

"He's driving? I don't wanna be in that car with him." I groan.

"It's either that or your dad and I don't believe you want that."

I shake my head.
"Okay, I'll be down in a minute." I put my white heels on before grabbing my purse.

I was turned around and pushed up against the wall.

"I can't stop my feelings from doing this." Michelle says before kissing me. He puts one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek as he softly presses up against me.

He stops and puts lips on the side of my ear before nibbling softly making me let out a soft moan.
"I'll see you tonight, Diana." He whispers before kissing my forehead and walking out of the room leaving me frozen in place... again.

1 hour later...

"Ruffin, why are we here?"

"I need cigars and beer." He says.
"Wait, RUFFIN I AM TELLING DAD!" I yell at him.

"Yea, and while you do that tell him I was just kidding." He laughs while getting out. We was at a gas station right now and I was getting impatient.

I looked and saw him walking out with a brown paper bag.
"What's in there?* I ask when he gets in.

" Just some stuff I need." I grab the bag and look inside.

I started laughing at what I saw.

"Give me that back!" He yells and snatches it back.
"Pay attention to the road!" Rosie states and then grabs the bag from his grip.

"Rosie don't lo-" he was cut off by her laughing as well.

"Why did you buy these?" She asks after her laughing was under control.

"Because... Just give them back." Ruffin reaches ouhis hand and she gives them back.
"What's wrong with a little protection?"
Rosie and I started laughing so hard after that.

We finally had made it to the get together in one piece.
"What took you all so long."

"Nothing to be so protective over dad." Rosie smiles and hive fives me as we take our seats.

"Girls." Ruffin mumbles and takes a seat beside Blake.

"So, I hope you all have enjoyed, we are leaving tomorrow morning at 4 AM so pack tonight and set your alarms for 3. Have plenty of rest because tomorrow is a drop off. That's why we're leaving so early. I want everything to be perfect and on time.. No screw-ups." My dad says to us all.

"Well, I can honestly say I liked it." I smile.
Everyone agrees and began to look at what they wanted.
I heard my phone buzz and looked at it underneath the table.
It was a text from Michelle.

I know what I would like to eat. 👅

I gasp causing everyone to look at me.

"Everything okay, Diana." I put my phone away and smile.
"Uhm, yea. I just was looking at the pizza bar.

"They gotta pizza bar!?" Ruffin stood up and looked around.

I laughed and stood up as well.
"I have to go to the restroom." I started to walk over and find my way.

"How could a restroom be all the way on the other side of this building!?" I state to the manager.

She rolls her eyes and walks away from me.

"Rude much?" I mumble and started walking over to the restrooms.

I walked inside and did my business before walking out to wash my hands.

"You must be Diana." I quickly turn around and looked to see a woman she looked like she was in her late 30s.

"Who are you?" I ask the woman.

"Oh, don't worry about who I am. Just know, that were coming for you and every single person in that gang of yours. Your dad just doesn't know it yet." She walked out and I dried my hands .

I quickly walked back to my seat and began to eat my now warm food.

Who do you guys think she works for?

Why didn't Diana tell her dad?

Gosh, I started to think this story was just over and nobody read it anymore. Any suggestions on how this story will end?

Love ya! Bye for now! 🤔💘😀