0.19: All The Way Home

Diana POV

It has been weeks since the thing with the lady and honestly I am so nervous to tell anyone but i think mom and dad deserves to know. As I walk out of my room, Michelle catches my arm and gently pulls me to him and kisses me which I soon kiss him back and wraps my arms around him. 

As he pulls away, I smile "hi" i say softly. 

Michelle smiles back before saying "hi beautiful. howd you sleep?" 

I shrug gently before looking up at him and sighing softly "I just cannot get enough sleep" I chuckle softly nervous before he grips my chin and pecks my lips.

"Why dont you sleep with me from now on?" he whispers "I am going to tell your dad what we are becoming... Diana this past month let alone the years I have known you. I fall so much more in love with everything about you. I want this to be something that lasts for..a while but I also need to respect Timothy.. I need to keep it real with him, Diana."

I freeze for a second thinking about what this could possibly mean for me and how upset my dad would be "you are going to tell him today?" I asks knowing i need to talk to him about the lady and I do not want my dad to be upset already and stress him out too much.

Michelle nods "right now. come with me" he holds my hand and starts walking downstairs. 

"Wait.. Michelle you cant not yet. I need to tell him something important and you cant already make him upset," I pull away from him.

"whats more important than this Diana?" he asks turning around to face her.

Diana looks up at him then sighs softly shaking her head "I cannot tell you Michelle just know I am really scared-"

"You know what.. it is fine. go and talk to him"Michelle walks away shaking his head and I try to tell him to stop but he doesnt and I sigh and look down before walking downstairs where my parents were in the kitchen conducting a meeting with the girls of the gang. 

"mom...dad.. can I please talk to you." she says softly

Timothy looks at me so sharply as if kicking me out with his eyes "Diana.. leave. now." he states

"Dad please... some lady came up to me in the bathroom the other night and threatened us all." Diana states and starts to tear. She said she was going to kill you and mom.. everybody." I start crying softly.

Timothy looks at diana then walks around the table and grabs me holding me close. "Okay.. I am sorry sweetheart. When was this?"

"A couple.. weeks ago before we left to come back home. Dad, she looked serious. You could tell she meant what she said.." I look up at him.

Timothy shakes his head "I will not... I WILL not let that happen." he pulls his phone out and texts somebody before letting go and kisses my forehead "Stay here." he then began walking out of the kitchen only being followed by my mom and I sigh wiping my tears but only more fall. 

I hope I did not just make the biggest mistake in my life.