0.9: Recovery And Discoveries

❤️ Chapter: 0.9 ❤️
🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼

We stared at each other  and quickly put our shirts back on before they all walked in on us.

Michelle and I both sit up and look at them.

"Oh I'm sorry for interrupting but your mom wants to speak to Michelle." Katie began laughing looking very uncomfortable.

"Okay. It's fine." I sigh.
She smiles at us.

"Your brother is doing okay." She states.

"Great! I want to go see him." I say.

"Yes, Ma'am... I do." He smiles.
"Okay. Be careful, Mrs, Roman."

I groan and look away.
He only laughs at me.
"Yea."
He grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room.

"Where are you guys  going?" Shimaa ask while Talynn was behind her. Wow, I've learned their names quickly.

"Training room. Wanna come watch ?" He offers.

They smile and nod.

We all go into the training room and Michelle takes his shirt off and go up on the fighting mat.

"Come on, don't be scared." Michelle says smiling at me.

"I'm not dressed right!" I complain.
"Oh, so you mean to tell me if enemies came in right now, you would worry about your clothes." He states.

"... Yes?" I respond.

"Come on, Diana!" Alexis says.
"Go! Go! Go!" The twins laugh.

"You got this, Diana!" Jocelyn says.
I smile and nod.

"Beat the beat up!" Mariah, Jy'ra, and April chant.

I step up on the mat with my fist up.
"Think of something that triggers your anger, Diana. Something that makes you wanna kill somebody no matter who they are. Just think about it and express it." Michelle says.

I squint my eyes and starting thinking about things that could make me angry.

"1...2...3...GO!" Jaqueline yells and we began to circle around the mat. Michelle was smiling and I was smiling back.

I'm about to beat his as*!

He threw the first punch but I dodged and backed away from him.

He tried to use his feet but I jumped up and hit him in the face. Thanks mom for telling me they could use they feet too. (If you guys read FDG then you know where Alondan got that quote from!!  XD)

He stumbles back while holding his jaw. I took that as a strike and punched him in the stomach.

He laughs. "I'm so sorry, Diana."

"What for?" I ask with my hands still up.

"For this." And with that, he pulls his fist all the way back and hits me really really soft! Just kidding, that hurt like hell and I fell to the ground groaning in pain.

"I think you broke my nose!" I yell angry at him.

"I'm sorry. I win." He smiles.
"Ehh!" I yell.

"You should know not to hit girls, Michelle." I heard a deep voice say.

"Uh-oh!" I heard Blake say.

"Blake! Why did you shut off lockdown!?!"  Michelle yells. Some of the girls help me up and my busted nose was bleeding on the mat.

"Michelle, you couldn't handle us yourself?" The man laughs.

"Shane leave now while you still got legs to do so!" Blake warns. Note: don't ever get on Blake's bad side!

"We aren't going anywhere where until we kill this whole gang out." Another guy walks in.

Alexis and Rachel fix my nose and I walk up to Shane guy.

"Weston?" I ask. Mom had mentioned a Weston and showed me a picture of him when he was younger.

"In the flesh." He smiles.

Michelle grabs my arm and pulls me back.
"We don't trust them, Diana." He whispers.

"Shut up!" Shane takes out a gun and some of the girls take out there's including Blake and Michelle.

"This is baby Diana." Weston says. Me and Michelle back away from them as they walk further in.

"What do you want?" Michelle asks.
"I want baby Diana, of course. She is what we need to let her mother and father go crazy about." He says.

"Maybe even have a little fun while we got her." I give them the most disgusting look and move further into Michelle.

"You know you aren't taking her!" Michelle says.

"Okay, let's do it the hard way. Come on guys!" Then a whole bunch of Bucky guys come in holding guns.

"Kill them all, but leave her for us." Shane guy says and they nod.

I start to cry as I heard gun shots.
"Michelle! What is happening?" I say.

"Listen, Diana. You need to run and call your parents. Tell them to come back as soon as possible. Fight anyone who isn't me or any of the girls." He states and I nod.

I start to run and exit the training room. There were built guys there too. I pick up a knife off the floor and walk inside. They all turned to look at me.

"Who's first?" I smile.

...

Credit goes to: @Jocelyn (idk your Wattpad right now so just comment down below to let everyone know!) I'm sorry! Thank you so much Jocelyn for the ideas and keep me contacted on my Instagram for more ideas!

What do you guys think of this chapter??

Xxx 🌸🌸

(That's her Wattpad! She texted me the idea and I accepted it!)