Oh Boy.

-POV: Karkat Vantas.-

Your name is Karkat Vantas, and boy ARE YOU PISSED. Everybody knows that Karkat is one big ball of rage, but it's only 8 AM and people are starting to annoy the living fuck out of him.

~Current Time, 8:00 AM~

"Karkat? Karkat, Are You Home?"

Karkat sat up in his bed slowly, rubbing his forehead and mumbling profanities. Whoever was knocking at the door at such an early time on a Saturday morning needed to be shoved out of a window for such interruption of one's slumber. Karkat quickly stood up and rummaged through his drawer for his black sweater, and carefully pulled it over his head once he found it. He stomped angrily down the stairs and to his door until he recognized the voice that was calling his name from the other side.

"K-... KANAYA?"

"Karkat? Could You Please Open Up?"

Karkat opened the door to be greeted by an immediate motherly hug. Karkat flinched at first, but melted into the hug.

"KANAYA, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING AT MY HIVE AT SUCH A GODAMN EARLY TIME?!"

"Oh Relax, I Just Didn't Want You To Oversleep Like The Last Time I Visited. You Should Really Start Waking Up More Early, Karkat."

"ON BUSY DAYS, MAYBE. ON FREE DAYS, FUCK NO. I'D LIKE TO SLEEP AS LONG AS I FUCKING WANT, AND MAYBE ONE DAY I CAN NEVER WAKE UP AGAIN."

"Oh Karkat, Please Don't Say That. We All Care About You, And There's No Reason To Feel That Way."

Kanaya papped Karkat's cheek, and gave him a gentle and motherly kiss on his forehead for comfort.

"Come Now, You Haven't Had Breakfast Yet, Have you?"

"..NO..."

"Very Well Then."

Kanaya immediately rushed into the kitchen, and started to prepare a sandwich for them both to share. Karkat sat down on his couch and stared at the floor until she was done. Eventually, Kanaya brought the food and they both ate and spoke about their current lives, and even laughed at a few jokes here and there.

~1 Hour later, 9:05 AM~

Kanaya slipped on her shoes, and waved goodbye to Karkat before quietly shutting his door. Karkat was left there, maintaining eye contact with the ground once again. Even though it was only an hour, he enjoyed Kanaya's company. She's always the right person when it comes to calming down someone as angry as Karkat himself.

~10 Minutes Later, 9:15 AM~

Karkat rushes into his room and slips on his jeans and black high-tops. He had decided that a small walk outside alone would be somewhat relaxing. After zipping up his grey jacket, he opens his front door and begins walking down the cement sidewalk.

He always found the cool and crisp air of the Autumn weather soothing , and the sound of the orange and red leaves crunching under his shoes satisfying. After about two minutes of walking, he hears a car pull up next to him and the sound of a window sliding open. He continued to walk, but with discomfort and slight fear, until he heard a familiar voice call out.

"Yo, Vantas! That you?"

He turned to the car and immediately recognized the driver.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I apologize for such a short chapter, but this is pretty much like an intro so eh

anyways I'm basically gonna start writing the second chapter like right away so yeah stay tuned for a little bit I guess

later
- FHS))