Video Games and Snores.

(A/N: Sorry for the last chapter, i kinda just half assed my way through it and didn't really try
so I'm gonna try better this time, anyways enjoy this shit I guess -FHS)

Small Recap~
Dave wraps his arms around Karkat's waist, and in only 15 minutes, the smaller troll is asleep in Dave's arms, with his face snuggled in his chest. Dave can't help but smile and kiss the top of Karkat's head, slowly falling asleep.

NEXT DAY, 11:30 AM.
KARKAT POV

Karkat awoke alone in the bed he and Dave slept in last night. He was shivering from the cold temperature in the room. Dave was basically his only source of warmth, and now he has just vanished from the room. Karkat sat up, and looked around the room while rubbing his forehead and yawning. He felt... guilty. Could Dave have run away during the night because of Karkat? Maybe his bro just needed him to come home. Or maybe he's...
You cringe.
You can't handle the thoughts of Dave being with someone else. it's just too much for one morning. You leave the room, still thinking of many different things that could've caused Dave to leave. Your thoughts get cut off by a voice coming from the kitchen.
"Morning Kat. Glad to see my 'sleeping beauty' is finally awake." Dave chuckles, and you let out a sigh of relief. "I THOUGHT YOU LEFT. DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT." You walk in the kitchen and give Dave a peck on the cheek, and you examine what's he's cooking. "What? Nothing wrong with some good 'ol pancakes, huh?" You chuckle, sit on the couch, and wait. It doesn't matter what you're waiting for, if it's the breakfast, a surprise kiss from Dave, hell, even a fucking rock being thrown at you at the speed of light is enough to break the silence.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Wow. Speak of the devil.

You groan, but decide to answer it anyway for the sake of breaking this god awful silence.
"I GOT IT."
You stand up and open the door only slightly so only you can see them. Oh, it's just John. Great.

"JOHN, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU AT MY HIVE, AND WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?"

"Relax, Karkat! I just thought we could hang out and play some games or watch a movie! Everyone else seems busy today, not sure why. So what do you say?"
You're about to respond with a large wave of many different profanities until Dave cuts in.
"Hold up, is that egbert at the door?"
Dave just so happened to finish his cooking by the time John knocked.
"Dave? What are you doing at Karkat's house? Were you two playing games without me?" John laughed, and Karkat forced a fake smile. Dave decided it would be cool to add in.
"Yeah, something like that. Except it didn't involve games."

"Movies?"
"nope."
"...Were you two fu-"
"IF YOU EVEN FINISH THAT SENTENCE, YOU WILL BE ON THE GROUND FROM THE IMPACT OF MY FIST TO YOUR FACE. WE WERE *NOT* DOING ANYTHING OF THE SORT, WE WERE JUST *TALKING.* GOT IT?"
"yeah John, don't be jumping to such conclusions so quickly." Dave agreed, but then slightly pulled down his sunglasses to visibly wink behind Karkat's back.
John snorted. "Yeah, if you say so. Anyways, are we gonna hang out or what?"
"Sure."
"WHAT? DAVE, I NEVER EVEN GAVE MY ANSWER."
"Relax, Kat. It's just John, he's not gonna bite you with his giant buck teeth or anything."
John obviously didn't care about the comment on his front teeth, but was rather interested in the new nickname.
"Whoa, 'Kat'? Am I missing out on something here?" John raised an eyebrow and smirked while nudging Karkat with his elbow. At this point, Karkat's face was halfway covered by his turtleneck, trying to hide his mad blushing. Dave smirked, and joined in on the eyebrow raising and elbow nudging. "Just a little something I came up with, it seems fitting for a kitten like him." Dave quickly pecked Karkat's temple, and chuckled.
"Whoa, didn't see that coming. Congratulations to you both, I guess. You actually make a great couple!"
Karkat couldn't take it. He was ready to completely hide in his sweater like a startled turtle, but instead threw himself on the couch and yelled into a pillow.
Dave and John both laugh and sit down on the couch with Karkat.
"Okay, how does a game of Super Smash Bros. sound?" John was eager to play games, especially this one by the cheesy look on his face.
"Sounds cool to me."
Karkat didn't look up from the pillow at all, and he hasn't even given an answer.

10 MINUTES LATER

John noticed Karkat's silence after the last game. "Hey, is Karkat okay? He didn't look up from that pillow for quite a few minutes.."
They both paused their game and tried to get Karkat's attention. But he wouldn't look up.
"Kat? Are you angry or something? Come on, say somethi-"
Suddenly, Karkat let out a loud snore.
A really loud snore. He somehow managed to fall asleep within ten minutes, jeez.
John started laughing hysterically, while Dave chuckled and pulled Karkat into his lap. They continued their game for twenty more minutes while Karkat was asleep in Dave's lap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(This should definitely make up for the last chapter

ty and gn to all who read this

no seriously thanks bc I suck at writing
-FHS)