Double Date?

Small Recap~
Both Dave and Karkat chuckled, and stayed laying down on the grass for what seemed like days, just enjoying each other's presence.

10 Minutes Later

Dave stood up from the grass, and slightly hunched over to meet Karkat's eyes.
"hey, I think we should get to sleep. it's real late."

Karkat nodded, and grabbed Dave's hand to pull himself up. He stretched out his arms and yawned, and made his way back inside the house with Dave following behind.

Next Morning, SATURDAY 11 AM.

"I'll see you both later!!"

"later Egbert"
"BYE, JOHN."

John waved goodbye to Dave and Karkat as he walked down the road to his house. After he was completely gone, Dave and Karkat walked back inside to the warmth.
"DAVE."

"yeah babe?"

Karkat blushed at the new nickname, but didn't let it keep him from talking.

"I WANT TO WATCH A MOVIE."

"well if you tell me what the movie is, I'll get the snacks and pillows set up"

"OKAY, BUT JUST FUCKING *GUESS* WHAT THE MOVIE'S GONNA BE."

"oh gee I wonder what it could possibly be"

Karkat rolled his eyes and chuckled. Before he could tell Dave what movie he wanted to watch, he was cut off by the phone letting out its obnoxiously loud ringtone.

**BRRING, BRRING**

"JESUS FUCK, WHY IS THAT SO GODDAMN LOUD?!"

Dave laughed at Karkat's yelling and swearing, and just watched him with the lovely gaze all couples give to each other as he picked up the phone and spoke to whoever was calling.

"HELLO?? WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"Hello Karkat."

"OH, HI KANAYA. SORRY ABOUT THAT.."

"It's Okay, But I Was Calling To Ask You If You Are Going To Be Busy At All Today?"

"WELL, I WAS GOING TO WATCH A MOVIE JUST NOW, BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE DAY, WHY?"

"Well, Lalonde And I Are Going Out Later Today, But I Thought It Would Be Nice If You Came Along With A Friend. Of Course, As Friends Only. Unless You Have A Date?"

"WHOA WHOA WHOA, SLOW DOWN. FIRST OF ALL, WHERE IS THIS PLACE WE WOULD BE GOING TO?"

"Just A Small Diner Not Far From Both Of Our Hives."

"OKAY. SECONDLY, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER THE PERSON I COME WITH IS A FRIEND OR NOT. AS LONG AS I SHOW UP WITH A PERSON, RIGHT?"

"Technically Yes, But Wouldn't It Be Less Awkward If You Brought A Close Friend And Not Just A Random Person? And Like I Mentioned Before, Perhaps A Date?"

Karkat stayed silent for one moment as he turned to look at Dave. Dave shrugged his shoulders and continued to wait.

"I GUESS I COULD GO WITH... SOMEONE."