Chapter 33: KFC

I glare at him for the pet name and he quickly leaves.

Sophie's POV:

I pick up my phone and dial Anthony's number. He picks up almost immediately.

"Hey babe, do you need me to pick you up or do you have to stay in another night?"

"I have to stay in tonight since I was in a coma for three days, but I could use the company. Can you come down and see me, maybe bring some takeout?"

"Course, I'll be there soon. Can I bring my cousin, Lora?"

"Of course, I'd love to meet her."

"Cool, what takeout do you want?"

"Surprise me, but make sure it's something that I like."

"I'll try, see you soon. Love you."

"Yep, love you too."

I hang up and scroll through my Facebook feed. Just as I'm about to close the app a friend request pops up.

"You have 1 friend request from Michael Clifford"

I accept it and send him a friend request also. I scroll through his page and see pictures of arenas full of fans. I can't help but feel happy for his success, but at the same time I'm upset. I know that we wouldn't have broken up and lost contact so quickly if he didn't leave the country, but he's living his dream so I'm happy for him. I go back to the main page and close the app. I can feel sleep falling over me, Anthony and Lora will be here soon but I'm sure they'll understand if I fall asleep. I let myself drift into a light sleep.

***

I wake up to the smell of KFC chicken and chips. I slowly open my eyes to reveal Anthony and a younger girl standing awkwardly beside him, that must be Lora. Just looking at Lora, I have to admit I'm quite jealous. She has the body of a model...tall and incredibly fit...she also has shiny, wavy brunette hair that falls slightly lower than her shoulders. When she smiles, I see a set of perfectly aligned pearly white teeth, and her eyes are the most beautiful shade of crisp brown. When I finally tear my eyes off of her, I see Anthony sitting on the bed just by my feet. She sits in the chair in the corner, as I try to sit up straighter and fix my appearance a little. Anthony sends me a loving smile before leaning in and kissing me softly, it doesn't have any of the sparks like the ones I felt with Mike, but it still feels nice. We both pull away and I smile at him, he smiles back.

"So you're Sophie...Ant couldn't stop talking about you the past three days."

"Ant...cool nickname."

"Shut up...I've hated that name forever."

"Anyway, I want food babe. What did you buy me?"

"We have to share, it's not all yours babe. But I got KFC, there's chicken strips, popcorn chicken, chips and nuggets. I figures the chicken pieces would be a bit messy."

"But they're my favourite thing."

"I'm sorry, babe. I know but I'll get you some chicken pieces one day soon once you're out of here."

"Okay...fine. I can wait till then."

Lora gets up and takes a box of chips, tips half out and puts some of each type of chicken in the box. She then goes back to the seat in the corner.

Anthony and I set the food up on the tray and pick at it while talking and joking about what I've missed the past three days. I manage to not bring up Michael or how the incident happened. Once we're finished eating Anthony puts the empty boxes back in the paper bag and makes Lora take them out to a bin. While she's gone he quickly starts making out with me. It's beautiful, I feel so happy with him right now. He makes me feel so loved. We hear the creaky door open so he pulls away from me. Lora stays in the doorway with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Visiting hours are finishing soon, Ant. We have to go."

"Okay babe. Call me when they're letting you out and I'll come and pick you up. I love you."

"I will, and I love you too. See you tomorrow babe."

"Yep."

He kisses me one more time before standing up and making his way over to the door where Lora is. I wave as they both walk out, leaving the room empty, quiet and lonely. I pick up my phone and play random games until I get bored. I feel suddenly dirty upon remembering that I haven't bathed in three days due to being in a coma. I quickly stand up and see that Anthony left a bag on the floor beside my bed, I sift through it and find a clean set of clothes and my body wash. I quickly grab my phone to message him.

To Anthony❤️:
Thanks for the clean clothes and soap! Love you! XX

I send the message and then go into the bathroom to get cleaned up. After my cool shower I feel so clean and refreshed. I put my dirty clothes in the bag Anthony brought and put it back where I found it so I won't forget it. I see a message on my phone as I get back into bed.

From Anthony❤️:
It's alright, babe. I thought you'd want to get cleaned up and into some nice clean clothes. Love you too xx!

I smile at the message and close it before going back into my apps and playing some random games again. I start to feel tired since I'm now comfy and clean. I close the game and turn off my phone so I can lay down and get some much needed sleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So as most of you should already know, Luke has stopped wearing his lip ring, apparently because it fell out when he was drunk

So as most of you should already know, Luke has stopped wearing his lip ring, apparently because it fell out when he was drunk. I know that I am really passionate on this topic and was in a very sad mood when I found out. But I know (as I'm a definite Luke Girl) I will love him with or without it. I will miss his lip ring so much. But I have realized he's still hot AF even without it!
I just had to rant about this!

Thanks again for reading my book, I hope you're enjoying it! And once again...I love you guys XX