Chapter 2

Fixed
7/14/16

*crashes by window*SHIT MY FACE!!Anyways..just a little thing to say before you get confused

Isabel's,Farlan's and Levi's class is 4-9 with you and Hanji
Eren and the others is 2-9 because it's two years of difference
Anyways onto da story~!*jumps out window*

Your POV

I was making my way to class 2-9,since we take math with 10th grade there.I openned the door,seeing everyone look at me,with shocked faces like if they've seen a ghost,except a brunette boy that was staring out the window.He noticed the silence,as he followed his friends gazes,and then looked at me,with wide eyes.

"C-Corporal?!",the brunette shouted, as a girl with raven hair,wearing a red, scarf smacked his head, "Corporal..?",I said,confused,as they shook their heads saying 'no',while the boy,with brunette hair,was rubbing his head and looked at me,"S-Sorry, you're (Y/n)-san right?",I nodded, as someone bumpped behined me, making the persom fall,while I looked back.

It was a girl,with long,curly,mix colored hair;wearing big black glasses and a light blue sweater ontop of the long sleeved button shirt.She had the school's black skirt and bow tie,while having over-knee high black socks.She also had a green scarf,having a logo at the end,it was two wings crossing each other,a blue and a white one.

"S-Sorry!",I said,offering her a hand, as she looked at me,with her big brown eyes,through her glasses,having freckles below them,"I-It's fine..",she replied,grabbing my hand,as I helped her stand,while we both entered the classroom.Everyone stared at her,as she ignored their gaze,and sat at the end in the corner.I eyeded the teenagers,as I noticed the brunette had red dusted over his cheeks.

Oh he likes her.

I yelped,when I felt arms around my waist,as I noticed it was Levi,making my cheeks turn into a strawberry."L-Levi?!",I half shouted,as he eyeded me,"What?","C-Can you let go please?!",he shook his head,as I eyeded the teenagers,seeing some of them have smirks on their faces,and I gritted my teeth,"Listen you little shits!!I will wipe that smirk off your face!!!!",I said,threathening, trying to walk towards them,while Levi held me back,"The Corporal attitude hasn't left at all..",a boy, with buzz cut hair cut,said,shivering,as I stopped."What do you mean?",I asked,as everyone eyeded each other, and the teacher stood in the door.

He had blonde hair,with brown at the bottom,light blue eyes and bushy eyebrows.He wore a white long sleeved button shirt,dark pants,having a black belt tied around it,and brown elegant shoes.

He eyeded me and Levi,suspicious,as he looked at Levi,making him click his tounge."She's new here.",Levi said, annoyed,to the teacher,making me wide eyeded.

How can he speak to a teacher like that?!

He just nodded,as he turned to me,"I am Erwin Smith."

"More like Eyebrows",Levi whispered to me,making me cover my mouth,holding a laugh,while Erwin glared at us,even though the corners of his mouth were raising."I am your history teacher and also may I know your name?",he asked, politely,as I nodded smiling,"(Y/n) (L/n)",I eyeded Levi,as his eyes had a murderous look towards Erwin,making me flinch.

Erwin ignored him,as he told us to sit down so he could start the class.I was in the middle row,on the first desk having,Levi on my right side,Eren on my left and a girl with brown hair tied on a pony tail behined me eating a potato.

Wait.Eating a potato??

She looked at me,flashing a bright grin, as I sended her a small one and turned around taking my notebook out.I felt a presence on me,as I looked to my right side,seeing Levi eyeing me,while I sended him a confused look.I ignored his gaze and started to write down what Erwin wrote on the chalkboard,as Levi did the same,but eyeing me a couple of times.Erwin seemed to notice him,as he turned around to face Levi.

"Levi what are you doing?", "Writting.","No, you're staring at (Y/n)","Then why did you asked me if you knew?",Levi said,crossing his arms,as everyone looked at him shocked,"Can I ask why were you staring at her?","Aren't eyes supposed to be for looking?", "Yes, but not always at (Y/n)"

Gee thanks it's like you called me ugly..

"So?I stare at her because I think she's beautiful.",Levi said, emotionlesscas I looked at him wide eyeded,with my cheeks dyed red.The boys made 'oo's',on the backround, except the brunette haired boy,who was staring at the back.He was eyeing the mixed colored haired girl,while she was sketching in her notebook.

"Eren","Y-Yes sir?!",Eren said, nervously,looking at Erwin,as he set his papers down,"Can you stop staring at Jen please and same goes for you Levi,stop staring at (Y/n)", Jen's,Eren's,and my cheeks were red,as Levi still had his emotionless face.

I finished writting,as the bell rung, while I started to pick up my stuff.I closed the zipper and grabbing my backpack,until someone snatched it from my hands.I looked to the side,as it was the one and only Levi."Levi give it back!",I half shouted,as he smirked by the corner of his mouth,mouthing 'no' and walked away."LEVI!!",I shouted,running through the halls,as he started to run too.

"GIVE IT BACK!!","Catch me first!","COME ON YOU'RE FASTER THAN ME!!",I shouted,as we were outside by the fountain.He sat by the fountain,waiting for me,and I arrived,placing my hands on my bended knees,as I panted for air."S-Screw you..",I said,between breaths, as he stood up,handing me my bag,and ruffled my hair,walking past me,while he said before leaving.

"Meet me tomorrow in the Shiganshina Park at 6 o'clock"

Author's note

He tries so hard xD
And yeeeeey u met Eren and da others :D

Anyways hope you guys like this chapter and see ya in the next one~!
Sayonara~!

~PewKittyParty