Chapter 15

I am so sorry school has been being a bitch and I haven't been feeling like writting since my emotions are kind of mixed these days,so yeah i have been randomly crying

Today I feel kinda better so here is an update

Anyways onto da story~!

Your POV

It has been two days since me and Levi talked.Those two days I was locked in my room,by the door,not ever leaving that spot.Levi would sometimes knock on my door saying that he brought me food.Of course...that is the only thing I would open the door for.

Come on it's food alright?

Jen would sometimes knock on my window as I would open it and talk with her.

Eren and her haven't talked at all.It disappoints me,but I can't mess with her business after all.Though..she seems more happy than usual..I'll have to ask her when she visits me today.

Tap.Tap.

And there she is.

I unlocked the window,as I let her inside,and closed the window again.

"Hey (Y/n)-san h-how are you?", Jen said with a small smile as I sat on my bed,"Same as usual..how about you?".I asked eyeing her as she adverted my gaze,"Just..hangging with Armin-kun.."

Armin?!Of all people!!

"Armin?It's a surprise you're hangging with him now",I say a bit shocked as she sits next to me,"Well.. we do have the same taste in literature..and so much things in common."

"Sounds like you like him",I say sternly as she blushes a bit,"Ah n-no of course not!M-Me and Armin-kun aren't together!Plus I-I can't fall for him,or him for me... Right?",Jen says confused as I tap my chin,"You never know,something may develop between you two".I say crossing my arm as Jen's phone rings for a moment.

"I-It's a message from Armin-kun..",Jen unlocks her phone,reading the message,as she gets a bit pink, "What did it say?",I ask as she looks at me with a nervous look.

"H-He asked me out..","I knew it.","B-But (Y/n)-san!You need to come with me!I-I can't go alone!", I give her a look that said 'are you serious?' as she nodded and I sighed.

"I guess I can go with you..",when I finished she engulfed me in an embrace saying thank you repeatedly,"G-Go with Levi-kun!"

Oh hell no.

"No.I'm not going anymore","Oh come on please!J-Just this once!", Jen gave me a pleading look as I groaned rolling my eyes,"Just this once,got it?",she gave me a bright smile as she went towards the window, "I-I'll see you at 6 in the Sheena restaurant!Bye (Y/n)-san!",Jen said opening the window,as I waved good-bye,and she left.

Time to face Levi I guess..

I sighed deeply as I opened the door and went downstairs seeing Levi in the kitchen reading the newspaper,"H-Hey..",I stutter out as he eyeded me a bit shocked,"Its about time you left your room..it has been two days.", I nodded adverting his gaze as I swallow some of my saliva,"U-Um.. Armin asked Jen out.."

"Really?Arlert?Who knew he would end up with her besides Yaeger","A-And uh..she asked if me and..you could go..","And you said?",Levi said,setting down his newspaper,as he fully turned to me."I-I said..yes..",I said with my eyes closed as I heard him stand up from the chair.

"What's with the nervousness?It's not like I'm going to hurt you or anything.",I heard him close as I opened my eyes to see him infront of me."I-I know but..","But what?"

Because of what?

Oh right...the Petra thing..

"Nevermind.You don't need to know",I say with a straight face, surprising him,as I began to go upstairs,"Be ready at 5 and a half, we'll arrive at the Sheene restaurant at 6",I say going straight to my room as I locked the door.

Let's get ready then..

I wore a simple white dress with black dots and black slippers as I let my hair loose,placing a black bow on my left side.I glanced at the clock as I went downstairs and saw Levi in his formal dark jeans with a belt and a white long sleeved button shirt tucked in his pants.When I glanced at the living room I got wide eyeded as I saw

"E-Eren?!"

What is HE doing here?!

He seemed a bit frustrated as he turned to me from the TV."I'm going with you guys..I can't believe Armin really asked her..he said it was a joke..",Eren said Armin's name with venom as I eyeded Levi while he shrugged."Jen will be disappointed with me,but let's go or we'll be late.",I say as we all go towards Levi's car and get in,while he drove towards Sheena City.

Eren plugged in his earphones,as he ignored us,looking outside the window in the backseat.I looked at the view while my eyes started to feel heavy and I was brought into darkness.

~Flashback~

"They're nice kids aren't they?",I say as Levi cocks a brow,"Those brats?I bet they're nothing but trouble",I frown as I playfully slap his shoulder,"Be nice.They're just teens after all",I say rolling my eyes as we stand by a hill watching the sun set down."I still remember when I first came here",I say out of the blue as Levi turns to look at me."How was it?","Tiring of course,but I enjoyed being here.Cause I would come to this hill to clear my mind",Levi nods as he sits on the grass,"Yeah I can tell.It's peaceful up here",he says while I sit next to him with breeze flowing over us.

"I wonder how it feels to fly like birds..",I say with my eyes closed, "Dosen't the 3dgm shows you of how it is?",Levi replied making me frown as I turn to look at him."No I ment like..with no titans..like we're free..",he looks at me from the corner of his eye as he nods."I also wonder how it feels"

~Flashback ends~

I woke up instantly as I felt liquid trickle down my cheeks.

Why am I crying because of a stupid dream?!

I sniff wipping my tears as I froze when I heard Levi's voice,"Hey,what's the matter?","It's nothing.",I say with a hiccup as he sighed,"If I did something wrong I'm sorry okay?",Levi said as I eyeded him.

Lies..

"It's fine..",I said lying as I glanced out the window,noticing that we arrived at the restaurant.I see Jen waving at me,as Levi stops his car,and I get out walking towards her."(Y/n)-san t-thank you for comming!W-Were you crying..?",Jen said with concern as I shook my head giving a small smile,"I-I just had a dream it's fine!",she smiled,but then her face had a scared expression as I followed her gaze,which led to Eren.

"E-Eren..kun..?"

He ignored Jen as she had a pained expression,but shook it off,faking a smile,as she turned to me,"W-We reserved a table up there!",Jen pointed as I became wide eyeded when I saw the hill like my dream.

Why there..?

Author's note

I'm really sorry I haven't been updating.I just lost the interest for a while.

But anyways

Hope you liked this chaoter and see ya in the next one~!
Sayonara~!

~PewKittyParty