Chapter 16

Thank you guys for the 728 reads!!!It really means to me!

Also I think won't be able to update today or tomorrow

Anyways onto the story~!

Your POV

We went up the hill as a tensed atmosphere was between all of us. Everyone avoiding contact nor saying a single word.When we reached the top Armin saw us and flinched.I looked back and saw Eren death glaring at him while I hit his side with my elbow.

"At least act casual!",I whisper through gritted teeth as he nods rubbing his side.There was a table in the middle as we all took a seat,of course I placed Eren between me and Levi so he wouldn't be close to Jen and Armin.The silence was killing me,that i snapped and hit the table with my hands catching their attention.

"That's it!You two will talk out you're fuking problem because it's worrying everyone!Got it?!",I said angrily pointing and Jen and Eren as I dragged Levi and Armin with me.

"Oi (Y/n) what the hell?!",Levi said as I kept dragging them,"Armin why did you asked Jen out when you knew Eren likes her?",I ask Armin as he looks at me,"Because I knew he would come.","Excuse me?",I ask as I stop dragging them,"I knew he would come,and don't take me lightly,I don't like Jen that way.I knew you were going to snap by his behaviour and make them talk."

"You knew since the start?!",I shout as he nods and I sigh,"Atleast you could've told me..",I say as he chuckles nervously,"Let's just wait those brats clear their shit out", Levi says crossing his arms as me and Armin nodded.

Levi's POV
(omg I realized I never did his POV xD)

It has been 10 fucking minutes and I was getting impatient.So I thought of something,"Oi,(Y/n) ever gone to a beach before?",she looked at me confused only to then look to the side, "N-No..I have never even seen one..",I nodded as I grabbed her hand going towards my car,"H-Hey Levi where are we going?!","Out.",I reply bluntly as she keeps quiet.

We get in my car as I start driving off, "Why did you suddenly asked if I went to a beach before?","Tch.I'm taking you to one now.",from the corner of my eye I could see her looking at me shocked,but then she wore a small smile as she looked infront."I really don't get you at all..","What do you mean by that?",I ask curious as her smile never leaves.

"You may be emotionless,but at the same time you're caring.You hate everyone,but you worry about them.And when you like someone..you know what to do.."

Well I never thought of myself like that.

"It seems you're the only one that thinks like that of me.",I eye her as she looks at me and what she said next shocked me

"Well that is because I love you after all."

"Huh?"

"You heard me..I know these past days I have been distant of you.. well that is because I get flashbacks..but of course they are randomly.So I may get the worst one's first and then the one's that are happy..like two days ago I had one that we fought..and I mentioned the name of Petra in it."

Petra's name?

"No!Shut up!Just leave me like dirt and go back to Petra!"

Oh..that time..

I heard her sigh as she closed her eyes leaning on the seat,"I'm sorry..I just get confused because I don't remember anything..","It's fine.", she nodded,as I stopped my car,and we got out feeling the breeze with a scent of salt water in it.I glanced at (Y/n) to see her awestrucked as I grabbed her hand leading her towards the creamy sand.

"The beach is so beautiful..how could I miss something like this in my life..?",I chuckle a bit at her own question as she pouts at me, "What's so funny?","You're like a child that is seeing candy for the first time.",she puffs her cheeks,with a line of red over them,as we sit by a bended palm tree staring at the clear ocean."Have you been to a beach before Levi?",(Y/n) asks as I glance over at her,to find her staring at me already,as I shook my head,"First time actually.","Eh?!How are you not amazed of how beautiful it is?!"

"Why would I be?I already have something beautiful with me.",I answer with a half smile as her face gets red and adverts my gaze,"W-What do you mean by that..?",I roll my eyes as I tap her chin my index finger only to meet with her (e/c) orbs, "You're so naive..you already know the answer to that"

I got wide eyeded when she cupped my face and slammed her lips with mine.I couldn't kiss back because she parted, still cupping my cheeks,while her (e/c) orbs were still staring into mine."You never stop embarrasing me,do you?","That's just who I am.",I reply as she rolls her eyes with a small smile.

"I love you,you know that?",I ask as she gives me a guinine smile chuckling lightly,"I know that very well,Levi Ackerman.I also wonder how did you fall for me",I couldn't hold it so I wrapped one of my arms around her waist,as the other cupped her cheek,and closed our distance.Her petite (s/c) hands wrapped themselves over my neck as she slowly kissed back with the same passion.

The reasons I fell for you were for you're unique personality

The unique beauty you have

The same determination you have like from a thousand years ago

But the real reason I fell for you was because,you accepted me just the way I was without judgging

I love you,(Y/n).

Author's note

Welp apperantly by hearing Rainbow Road from Nanobii it came out like this :3

I may or may not update today because I have a final test tomorrow and then I am free to update whenever I want :,D

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and see ya in the next one~!
Sayonara~!

~PewKittyParty