Chapter 6

I may or may not be able to post this days cause..school and yeah updates will be slow as hell

Anyways onto da story~!

Your POV

School finally finished as I went outside and saw Jen waving at me.I was going to wave back,but I was pulled by the wrist into someone.And that someone is Levi.

"Where were you the whole day?",Levi asks slightly mad as I look to the side,"I was with Jen working with a project,why?",I ask looking at him slightly curious as he clicks his tounge and let's ny wrist go."Where will you go now?","I'm going to her house",I say crossing my arms as he nods.

"When you finish call me so I'll pick you up.",Levi said starting to walk away as I looked at his back confused,"Eh?Why?!",of course he ignored my questions and went to his little 'cool guy' group as I sighed and went towards Jen.

"Is h-he you're boyfriend?",Jen asked shyly as my cheeks heated up, "N-No!W-We're just best friends!!",I shouted flustered as she seemed shocked about my outrage but nodded anyways as we made out way to her house.

"Do you have any other friends in this school?",I ask scrolling on my phone as she unplugs one earphone. "No.I actually get far away from them.","So that's why you sit in the back?",I ask again as she nods. "You seem pretty social though,so I guess you should make some friends",she eyes me for a second as she nods fixing her glasses,"I guess I will.."

Levi's POV

"I can't wait any longer.","Aww come one Shorty!She still needs some time!",Hanji said nervously as I sighed,"Is there anyone besides (Y/n) who lost their memories?", "Jen did",Eren said walking towards me as I cocked a brow,"Really?", "Yeah..she dosen't remembers me at all..",Eren sighs as I crossed my arms,"Guess we were the two unlucky suckers,weren't we?"

He laughs a bit nodding as Hanji taps her chin in thought and then jumps,"I got it!How about you two ask them out?",Eren was going to say something,but I cutted him off,"Are you an idiot Shitty Glasses?They'll think we're desperate for them", Hanji nods and crosses her arms,"Yes I do know that.But what 'if' I make a party with everyone invited?"

A party?

"Knowing you.You'll make love games",I say with a bored tone as Eren shrugs,"It may seem like a good idea once you think of it Corporal.","Yeager don't call me Corporal anymore,we're not in that era",I say eyeing him as he nods, "Y-Yes Cor-I mean Levi"

"So I'll send the time for the party and the day,you both better be there,got it?"Hanji says pointing at us as Eren nods."Well see you guys tomorrow!!GOOD LUCK!!",she shouted running while Eren shouted that it was Saturday tomorrow.

Idiots..

~Meanwhile~

Your POV

We finally reach Jen's house as a woman with dark brown hair opens the door,"Welcome home honey! Who's you're friend?","Hey mom. She's (Y/n) (L/n) from 12've grade we were assigned to do a project together of our highschool life..", Jen's mom nodded as she turned to me, "My name is Jennifer Shinozaki, nice to meet you (Y/n)",Jennifer says with a smile as I return it and she let's us in her house while I see Jen freeze.

"M-Mom..who is she..?",I looked to the living room seeing a woman with black hair on a side ponytail in her left side and brown orbs."Oh she's Carla Yeager,Eren's mother from you're classroom.I think he'll arrive here soon.",and just then the door openned revealing the brunette boy and Levi.

Wait Levi?!

"Welcome back Eren and Levi" Carla says with a small smile as the males vision lands on us."Um..hi..",I say awkwardly as Jennifer stood next to Eren examinating him,"Honey is he the boy you talked about?",she ended looking at Jen while she avoided her gaze,"I never talked about him..","Honey don't lie,the first day you went to school you told me you met a boy with gorgeous green turquois eyes and messy chocolate brown hair.Also that he was cute"

"MOM!!",I eyeded Jen as I noticed her whole face red while Eren was the same and Jennifer smiling."Jen isn't the only one.Eren also talks about her at home.","Mom..please no.", "How cute and adorable she is. Her dark brown orbs that shine whenever Jen looks at him and her beautiful mix hair.Not to mention her intelligence and talent on drawing"

"Why did you say that?!",now both teenagers were blushing while me and Levi eyeded each other confused."I'll be in my room..",Jen said grabbing my sleeve as we went towards her room locking the door behined me and she plumpped on her bed."Why did she say that..",I laughed a bit as I sat next to her,"Mom's are like that,but they do help us a lot though",I say as she raised her head looking at me, "Does you're mom do all that?",I shuddered as I looked to the side, "Mine..died years ago with my father..no they were killed..",when I finished as she instantly sat up and lowered her head,"I-I am so sorry!I didn't knew!"

I smiled softly as I patted her head making her look at me,"No it's alright don't worry",she let out a sigh of relief as she nodded and grabbed a cat plushy,"So everything you're mom said was it true?",I ask as her cheeks become red while looking to the side,"Y-Yeah it's true..","Do you like him?",her eyes snapped to mine as she tighted her grip on the plushy.

"I-I do but..I'm just..not good for him.I mean..I'm a nerd..he's a cool boy..it'll be like those highschool love stories wouldn't it..?",she says jokingly as I laugh, "Yeah it's true it would be just like from a movie","I have a question..",Jen asked as I nodded at her stating that she would go on.

"Do you..like Levi-kun?"

Levi?

Author's note

Omgggggg finally I could post this chapter.Sorry it took me a bit if time I was really busy this week,but glad I finished :3

Anyways hope you liked this chapter and see ya in the next one~!
Sayonara~!

~PewKittyParty