Chapter 13~Lemon~

Thanks for the 394 views!!!!

AND MAN THAT PHOTO IS HOT
DAAAAYUUUMMMMMMMM I CAN JUS EAT HIM ALIVE*gets slapped*

Anyways...

Okay so all of you chose A
So I had to write da lemon..lol

And like always
WARNING:
This is a lemon,if you are uncomfortable with sexual actions DO NOT read this.
I will say when the lemon will start and when it will end.
You have been warned -3-

Also I have a little game.Let's see if you notice what I wrote at the end :3

Onto da story~!!

Your POV

I flinched when Levi suddenly captured my lips in a hungry and lustful kiss.I gasped when he stroked my sides as he inserted his tounge in my mouth.

When did he became so dominant?!

I managed to part from his lips as I breathed heavily,"W-Wait Levi..!Y-You're drunk!",I say looking at him as he stared back at me with clouded eyes.

"Who says I was drunk?"

"Eh?",I say confused as I felt his breath pass through my ears,"I'm not that easy to get drunk,princess".I felt shivers down my spine and yelped when he started kissing my neck.

"L-Levi wait..",he hummed but didn't detached his head from my neck,"I-I don't..know how to..",I stopped feeling embarrased as Levi chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist, "It's fine.Just follow my steps",I nodded shyly as he started to kiss my neck again searching for my sweet spot.

I choked on air as he found it and started to suck making my legs weak. My arms,slowly,made their way to wrap themselves around Levi's neck as I pushed his head further in my neck.I shutted my eyes closed as he brought his knee on my lower region rubbing it making me let out a mewl and I quickly covered my mouth as a dark shade of blush was dusted over my cheeks and nose.

Levi detached his lips from my neck as I was whimpering in my hand while he rubbed his knee on my lower region.He grabbed my chin making me face him as I slowly open my eyes to meet with his steel gray orbs.

"You're sensitive aren't you?",Levi said teasingly as he raised his knee higher making my breathing quicken, "Let's see how long you last",Levi said huskily as he was snaking his other hand up my dress making me shiver. The hand that was on my chin,he moved it to grab my hand,that was covering my muffled moans,as he moved it away from my mouth catching me in a deep kiss.

Our eyes closed as Levi tilted his head to the side,deepening the kiss,as I felt his tounge slide on my bottom lip asking for entrance.I slowly opened my mouth to grant him access as he didn't hesitate and stuck his tounge on my mouth,not leaving a place untouched, as I let out a muffled moan.

Levi gently picked me up by my legs as I wrapped them around his waist.He carried me towards the sofa as he layed me down,not separating our heated kiss,as my legs were bended on his sides while he was in the middle.He parts his lips from mine as a string of saliva was notisable on our bottom lips and he unbottoned his shirt,throwing in into a corner,as he attacked my neck once again.

Lust were in our eyes as my fingers carresed Levi's back making him release a moan by my neck as he started to lift up my dress,only to get it off me and leaving me in my undergarments as he stroked my sides.

Every touch he did,it made me shiver with excitement as I tangled my fingers on his raven locks while tugging on some strands of hair making him release low moans.He moved from my neck to the valley of my breasts as he snaked his hand below me and unclipped the bra tossing it away.

Very slowly he kissed the valley of my breasts as he grabbed my right one with his hand while placing his mouth over my left one.I started to release moans as he started to suck and lick my breast while rubbing his knee again on my lower region.My pants were heared in the living room as he switched breasts and one of my hands,shakily, started to make their way towards his pants.

Instantly he stopped releasing a moan as I applied pressure on his bulge palming him.I released moans with Levi when he groopped my breast everytime I would palm him.Beads of sweat were on his forhead,with a notisable blush dusted in his cheeks as his eyes were closed by the plessure.He brought his shaky hand to place over mine on his bulge as he applied more pressure.

As soon as I stopped he eyeded me with his lustful stare as he backed his knee and traced his index finger on my clit making me release a shaky moan. A smirked appeared on his face when I moaned out his name,tugging at his pants,so he would take them off.

Clicking sounds were heard when Levi removed his pants staying with his undergarments as he inserted his index finger inside me,moving my undergarments aside,making me arch my back.He added a second diget as he used his other hand to remove my undergarments leaving me undressed in his view.

Knowing I was in a vulnerable state,he lowered his head on my lower region as he licked it earning a loud moan from me.He started to pump his fingers in a siccor motion while licking my sensitive spot as I gripped his hair pushing him further into me.A feeling of a knot appeared in my stomach as Levi noticed and took his fingers out while I whinned at the loss.

Eyeing me,he seductively licked my juices off his fingers making me excited as he started to take his undergarments off making me look at his 'buddy' shocked.He smirked as he crawled ontop of me as he teased me by rubbing his groin on my lower region making me crave for him.Not wasting time,he fully shoved himself in me making me yelp in pain as I clawed his bare back with tears in the corner of my eyes.He used his thumb to wipe them off as he waited for me to adjust his size.The pain was quickly replaced by pleasure as I nodded and he pulled out and slammed back inside me with the both of us releasing lustful moans.

Resting his forhead on my shoulder he started to pick the pace by thrusting into me in a slow but deep motion.My loud moans were the only things heared by all the pleasure I was having. Some grunts and moans of Levi were heared when I bucked my hips following his pace as I kissed his neck muffling my moans.

My mind was only filled with pleasure and desire when Levi started to go in a quick pace.He started to kiss my sweet spot muffling his moans as well,as i wrapped my legs around his waist giving him a better angle.My eyes became wide when he hit my g-spot as my mind suddenly became blank.I arched my back when he started hitting my g-spot making my body drown in his pleasure.

A knot formed in my stomach as I warned Levi and released my juices giving him a chance to quicken his pace inside me.He started to thrust sloppily and I knew he was already at his limit.I felt him twitch as he pulled from me and released on my lower abdomen while collapsing onto of me

Nothing was heard except for our tired pants from the experience we just had. We stood still for a while until I felt Levi shift and prop his elbows on my side in the sofa looking at me with a mischevious smile and lust over his eyes again.

"Round two in the shower?"

Author's note

WELP I DID IT...
I DIED THO

Also as you can see I spelled his name xD
Anyways hope you liked the lemon and see ya in the next chapter~!
Sayonara~!

~PewKittyParty