Nathan's Secret

**** We are back where Nathan was thinking about telling his wife his experiance with the astral plane. sorry this chaper will have a lot of dialog.****

I need to tell her, Nathan thought. "Tell me what," said his wife. " Shit, I said that out loud well honey I have something i need to tell you and it is really important that you sit down so we can talk about this," Nathan said cautiously. Confused and still worrying about her daughter she sits down and listens to what Nathan had to say.

Nathan starts off, "Baby, i have to tell you that i used to travel to the astral plane when i was young too just because I knew how to help people more if i was in there. Well I made a friend who was also traveling though the astral plane at the same time as me, his name was John." Nathan paused to make sure his wife was still listening. She just looked confused and thought That's how i lost my brother John, i wonder if they are the same person. 

He started talking again, "Well, one day we were in the astral plane helping people when we found ourselves in a dark room surrounded by glowing eyes. The things didnt take me but they took John, he is the one traveling with her. Ever since he was taken i havent gone back in....." She stopped him mid sentence, "I had a brother named John who i lost to the astral plane. If i show you a picture of when he was little will you recognize him?"

Not wanting to start a fight with her because he didnt think he was the same person he said, " sure honey." His wife then went to get a picture which didnt take long at all because she keeps one in her night stand. She came back and said, "Promise you wont lie to me!" Nathan promised and she showed him the picture. His jaw dropped and his face turned pale white, he hadn't seen that face since he was 11. Finally, after staring at the picture for the longest time he says, "Yes honey that is him. I had no idea, I am so sorry baby."

She turned the picture around and hugged it as she began to speak, " Well, if our daughter is with anyone i am glad it is someone we both believe to be a nice, helpful guy. He will bring her back." Nathan and his wife stood and hugged each other, kissed their daughters body and left. About fifteen minutes pass and Nathan goes back to Sam's room and whispers in her ear, "Sam if they have taken John again you need to finish the tasks and they will lead you to him. He will then bring you back."