Chapter 2

--- Rileigh-Wade Maraj

I was waiting downstairs to eat breakfast. I'm tired and hungry, I'm just going to get some raspberries. They actually taste a little bit like soda to me, but not really. I opened the fridge to see the usual, fruit, cereal, hot dogs, and all the other crap we eat in this mad house.

I grabbed some raspberries and poured them in a bowl. I started eating when Mom, Mark, and Sadie finally came downstairs. Ugh, I can't even at my breakfast in piece in the kitchen! I walked into the living room and turned on some "Full House". I love this show, especially when I'm eating my breakfast.

"Hi, Wade." Sadie said sitting next to me.

"Hello, Sadie." I said, before turning my attention back to the screen.

Sadie then picked up the remote and changed it to Spongebob. Um, now that was just rude. She saw that I was watching it!

'Um, I was watching that." I said, taking away the remote and changing it back.

"It's a new episode." Sadie whined.

"New episodes of SpongeBob, at five o'clock in the morning" I retorted. "How stupid do you think I am?"

"They do." Sadie assured me.

"Well I was here first." I snapped.

After that there was complete silence. Finally, Sadie decided to shut up so I can enjoy some Full House.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--- Sadie-Garrett Graceffa

Aside from Wade's grumpy attitude during breakfast, I've been having a good morning with Dad. Ms. Maraj has been so busy talking about Wade to my dad. About how smart she is, wow she has, beauty and brains.

I opened my decent sized closet and pulled out a sweat-shirt. I brushed my hair while choosing some jeans. I slipped on some grey converse with some red socks. I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs to see no one there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---  Rileigh-Wade Maraj

I was riding to school in the car. The only place where Sadie isn't, she is probably catching a bus or something. I got out of the car when Burt pulled up to school, I kind feel bad with leaving Sadie at home, not even bothering to tell her that we had a driver.

But it's too late now, I'm just going to have to worry about her later. It's not like I'm going to get in trouble, I could say that Sadie mentioned that she was riding a bus. I don't like lying but sometimes I feel as if it's the only way to survive in this life.

I sat down on between Mia and Nala. Now people are actually starting to make sense! Everyone is wearing skinny jeans and flats! Finally! I'm wearing a pink and white dotted sleeve-less chiffon button down blouse, cuffed skinny jeans, and white sandals. I was wearing my dark hair down and straight.

"So this is what you do?" A voice said behind me.

I saw Sadie behind me, with a mad look on her face. It wasn't that bad! I just left her accidently.

"I'm sorry." I said, trying to make artificial tears.

"It's okay." Sadie said before walking into the building.

"Do you think she'll get lost?" Mia asked.

"Hopefully." I said, smirking.

"Who is she?" Nala asked.