Chapter 2 Part 2

--- Rileigh-Wade Maraj

I walked into my bedroom after school, school was so hard today. It's so hard to make good grades and be the queen bee, it's a hard mix. I put all my school stuff on my desk and walked into my closet. I pulled out a cut-off, cropped tee shirt. I put on my galaxy Nike pros shorts, a purple sports bra, and some black running shoes. I put my long, dark hair up in a messy but cute, bun.

I put in my silver belly button ring that I just got recently. I smiled in the mirror before going downstairs, to walk to the gym. When I noticed Sadie was trailing behind me in a track suit, I rolled my eyes, can't she see I don't want her around me.

"Mom, Mark, I'm going to the gym." I said standing at the door.

"Sadie's coming with you." Mark said.

"Um, okay." I said before quietly slipping out the door.

I started walking to the gym, Sadie will just have to catch up. I saw her running behind me,  well she is catching up. I rolled my eyes as she started waling beside me. Can I do something without her interfering?

"Hey, Wade." Sadie, said looking down.

"What's wrong?" I asked, innocently.

"Well there are pictures of me going around the school and everyone thinks I am a hoe." Sadie said, as a tear streaked down her face.

"Oh, really?" I blurted, trying not to burst out into a fit of laughs.

"Yeah, do you think you could help me?" Sadie asked.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I said, stifling my laughter.

"Why not?" Sadie asked.

"Because then everyone will think your weak, put on your "Victoria Secret" panties and do it yourself." I sneered.

"I guess, by the way, want to go bra shopping together, as a bonding experience?" Sadie asked.

Woah! Back it up! I know this girl for twenty-four hours and she already wants to have that kind of relationship! Um, no!

"We're not that close."  I said, scrunching up my nose in disgust as we entered the gym.

I quickly ran up the stairs to the teen gym so Sadie couldn't follow me, it's hidden so she will probably head to the kids gym. I swear, she's making this easy. I put my Vera Bradley gym bag in the locker and walked into the teen gym.

I did cardio, ab work, and some gymnastics. I'm hot, sweaty and I don't know what to do with myself. I walked into the locker room and took a shower. I let cold, frothy  water run down my body which was refreshing. But someone stepped in my shower area and was pulling at the curtains.

I stuck my head out to see a shocked Sadie. Is this girl serious! When is she going to stop! I can't even shower without her interrupting!

"What are you even doing?" I asked, impatiently.

"I thought someone just left their bag and I was trying to shower after I found the gym." Sadie, said nochalantly.

"Well get out!" I shouted.

Sadie quietly left the cubicle. I got a towel and closed the door. I changed into a Victoria Secret Pink tee shirt, skinny jeans, and pink vans. I put my damp hair into a side fish-tail and walked out of the locker room to the lobby. Sadie was sitting on a bench, caressing her short hair. I rolled my eyes that girl needs to take a hint.

We walked out of the gym and down the street where we arrived at our neighborhood. I put the code in and walked into our nieghborhood, big houses, dogs, and a pond. The usual, I guess. We walked up our long driveway to our house.

I used my house key to open the door and we walked in to see the room dim. I saw little white candals and rose petals trailing the floor, oh great Mom and Mark are having a make out session. I covered my eyes before dashing up the wooden stairs. I padded through the hall when I came to my room.

I flopped on my bed as I stared out the window. When I saw a face, I gasped as the face became visible. it was a guy with ice blonde hair, dark skin, and deep brown eyes. I instantly fell in love with his jaw line, what am I doing? He's an intruder! But who says I can't let him in.

I opened the window and he climbed in and sat on my bed. He looks at me like a lost puppy, I looked at him because I didn't know what to do but look.

"Um, your probably wondering what I'm doing." He said in a deep voice.

"Um, kind of." I said.

"Well, I just moved in the neighborhood and I'm Craig but you can call me Prodigy." Prodigy said in a smooth voice.

"Why is your nickname Prodigy?" I asked out of pure curiousity.

"Put on some Chris Brown and I'll show you." Prodigy said in a tempting voice.

I got up out of my seat on the floor and played "Fine China" on my iPod. Prodigy got up and started dancing in sync to the words. This boy is a dance prodigy! Oh, now I get it! I was mazed as I watched every, twist  and transition.

After the song went off Prodigy stopped. I couldn't speak, he took my breath away. He smiled warmly before sitting back down.

"Your amazing!" I shrieked.

"Thanks." He chuckled a little bit.

"Can I have you cell number?" I asked.

"Um sure." He said as we switched numbers.

I smiled as he climbed back out the window. That boy! His number is going in my diary, I went into my closet and digged out my diary. I taped his number in there and put it back under the old throw pillows in my closet.

Wow, it's true. The most amazing things happen after noon.