Chapter 3

--- Rileigh-Wade Maraj

I was dressed in an off-the-shoulder black and white striped sweater, regular skinny blue jeans, and black TOMS. I had my long, dark hair in a fish-tail braid with my side bangs out. I really felt confident in my outfit today especially since I was meeting Craig outside before school.

I grabbed my backpack and my car keys since I was leaving right after Craig and I hanged out. I had to wak eup a whole hour earlier just so I could see Craig. I opened the door and stepped into the cool, refreshing air. I saw Prodigy standing on the side-walk waiting for me. He smiled as I walked down to where he was.

"Hi Wade." Craig said, smiling warmly as his brown eyes twinkled.

"What school do you go to?" I asked as we made our way to the pond.

"I go to FHS." He said.

"What does that stand for?" I asked.

"Florence High School." He said.

Ouch, that's our rival school. We are supposed to be loyal but forget that crap it's not like we have a loyalty program. Just some nerds trying to make the school system more complicated.

"Cool." I said as we sat down on a bench.

"So what do you like to do?" He asked.

"I like doing gymnastics." I said.

"I like playing basketball." He said back, smiling that gorgeous smile.

"What is your number on the team?" I asked.

"Sixteen and I can tell you like the bars the most at gymnastics." He said.

"How?" I asked.

"Well most girls that do the bars always keep their hair up for competition so they leave their hair down in their spare time." He said, in a cool, smooth, crackling voice.

"I guess." I giggled.

I looked at my clock on my phone, I had only fifteen minutes to get to school.

I should get going because I don't want to be too late for school." I said, standing up.

"Okay, see you around." He said in a disappointed voice.

I felt bad as I walked away. But I had to get to school, I wanted to be late but not in trouble late. I opened my car door to see Sadie in the passenger seat. I gave her a blank stare before getting in.

"Where were you this morning?" Sadie asked.

"None of your business." I said harshly before turning on the radio, I don't need her to know where I am.

Sadie reached to change the station because I was currently listening to Drake. I slapped her hand.

"Did I say you could change my station?" I asked.

"Can we compromise?" Sadie sighed.

"Um no, you didn't compromise my feelings on this family arrangement." I said, rolling my eyes.

"It's not my choice that our parents love each other." Sadie said sweetly.

I pulled over to the curb.

"Listen sugar booger, your Daddy never said a thing about your existence so don't even talk about love right now." I said before getting back into morning traffic.

After that there was complete silence. I smiled and turned my Drake music louder, maybe she'll die of hearing loss. I pulled into school and she got out of the car once we parked. Today is a sweet dream but a beautiful nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--- Sadie-Garrett Graceffa

I walked into school only for kids to laugh and point at me. I ignored them, what they said was probably true. You know what since they are calling me these names, I'm going to live up to it. I give up and I didn't think I would give up this easily but it's hard to do the opposite of what people think of you.

I'm a virgin but I think that is about to change. I walked up to Daniel who was apparently at his locker alone. Perfect.

"Hi." I said as I tapped Daniel on the shoulder.

"Oh, hey." He said as I turned around.

"Want to spend some time together tonight?" I asked.

"What kind of time." He asked.

I tried to word it in a way other than sex.

"Well there is no innocence." I hinted.

"Oh, so you want the fourteen inch." He stated with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah." I said unaware of what he was saying, I just wanted some intercourse to start off with. You know, to loosen up.

"Okay, well your riding home after school with me." He said.

Well this is the start...