--Secrets To Keep--

Destiny Cooper

I woke up to Malik's hand on my hip and the other around me, i looked up and he was sleeping peacefully. I turned in his arms towards him kissing his lips gently, he kissed back putting his hands on my butt. I smiled pulling away. "So you wasnt sleep" i asked.

"I wasnt all the way" he said getting up going in the bathroom. I got up going to his bathroom down the hall taking a shower and doing my hygiene wrapping a towel around me and my hair. I walked back down the hall into his room to find him in just a towel around his waist, he be tempting me. I covered my eyes walking over to his closet where my clothes were, I picked out a black cropped jersey that had the #33. I picked out acid washed jeans and my black and white Jordan 11's, I walked back into the bathroom where i was before getting dressed. I walked down stairs sitting on the reclining couch taking a picture of my outfit posting it on Instagram:
2h

 I walked down stairs sitting on the reclining couch taking a picture of my outfit posting it on Instagram:                                                                   2h

I labeled it 'Is anyone else ready for school'. I then heard heavy foot steps coming down the stairs. "Uh-uh babe you not wearin' that" he said.

"Yes i am. Whats wrong with it?"

"It's showing things only I should know about" he said pointing to himself. I giggled then went to go sit on his lap.

"Ok baby" i pecked his lips. "What do you want me to wear" he lifted up picking me up bridal style up the stairs. We reached his room as he sat me down on the bed disappearing in the closet. 5 minutes later he came out with:

I smiled grabbing it from him getting dressed as he sat on the bed waiting

I smiled grabbing it from him getting dressed as he sat on the bed waiting. I finished putting my hair in a bun coming to sit on his lap as he watched tv. "You ready" he asked kissing me.

"Yeah" i grabbed my purse walking out his room down the stairs and out that door to his car. He unlocked it as i got in making the car bounce.

"Damn that ass" he said smiling looking at it.

"Shut up" i laughed. We drove for a minute til he looked over at me then the road. "What"

"You know what makes me love you even more" he said as he stopped at a red light.

"What is that"

"You let me change your outfit cause i didn't like it" he smiled. I grabbed and held his hand.

"You know I love you, I would change it for you and you had a good point" he leaned over and kissed me as i kissed back. We was at it for a minute til the cars behind us started honking, we laughed then pulled off. We arrived at school an hour late going to our lockers then going to Mr. Reeds class having everyone look at us. "You two are late because..." he asked.

"Because were late... I don't know what you want me to tell you" Malik said walking us to our seats. The class Ohh'd and laughed as Mr. Reed rolled his eyes which is not cute for a guy.

"Um... Well the class announcements is that: Destiny, Amira, and Nariah are now taking auditions for anyone who wants to be on the dance squad" Ugh! I cant stand Nariah, she always thinking she better when me and Amira are above her. "Taylor is coming back next friday, her leg is finally healed... Oh and our special guest is going to be here in 10 minutes so be prepared" he chuckled. I looked around confused.

"What guest" i mouthed to Malik. He shrugged his shoulders at me. I then felt my phone vibrated.

BWAF (Baddie With A Fattie): Nice 2 see u wanted 2 cme bck 2 scool 2day

I looked over at her as she smirked. I decided to text back.

Me: I skipped wit my baby, he wanted 2. But I hve a ???

BWAF: Shoot

Me: Who's the guest thats cming

BWAF: It's

"Ok class lets go the principle called us down" Mr. Reed said. We all walked out the room down to the gym. I sat in the bleachers with Malik on one side of me and Amira on the other, I don't know where the rest of the squad is but i can call them up later. The principle walked up to the mic getting everyone's attention.

"So as you all know we have a guest that we did even expect but he did this out of the kindness of his heart. He is an ARTIST, amazing RAPPER and SINGER also DANCER. Give it up for..."

TBC...

Who do you think the guest is? Im pretty sure you already know but it's worth a try.