--Secrets To Keep--

Destiny Cooper

I woken up with my leg wrapped around Chris and his hands on my waist. I looked up and he was still sleep, I smiled not wanting to get up. I reached to the table that was on the side of the bed grabbing my phone seeing i had bunch of text mostly from Amira but some from Malik, surprise. (Note the sarcasm.)

BWAF: Did you make it ok to his house

BWAF: Make sure to call me in the morning

BWAF: Are you going to school today

BWAF: Malik doesnt seem as worried as he should be. He doesnt even know where you are

I shook my head at that last one i dont know whats up with him. I read his messages.

Baby: Where are you

Baby: Text me back. Are you mad at me

Baby: Ig see you at school

I decied to respond back to Amira.

Me: I made it to his house, Im ok but im not going to school today

BWAF: Why not

Me: i dont want to see Malik

BWAF: What he do

Me: He's acting weird not caring, when I got in the fight your the only one who cared. That's why I went to Chris house.

BWAF: Oh girl its ok. Are you still with Chris?

I moved out of his arms putting the sheet over him taking a picture of him sleep:

Me: Yep

BWAF: Ya'll cute. He let you sleep with him?

Me: Nahh Nigga. Where else am i supposed to sleep?

BWAF: The couch

Me: I dont know what he does on that couch!

BWAF: Whatever i gotta go Mr. Reed is coming

I giggled a little as Chris moved around opening his eyes looking at me. "Hey sleepy head" i said smiling.

"You feel better" he asked in a groggy voice which was the most sexiest thing ever. "What you shudder for?" he asked chuckling. My face heated up as i covered his mouth.

"Either cough or shut up" i said blushing hella hard.

"Why" he asked smiling.

"Ugh your voice! Thats why, now shut up" he smirked then got up getting his phone as i noticed he only had on boxers, he sat back on the bed. "Um... Can i take a shower" i asked.

"Yeah use mine there's towels in there" he said without looking up from his phone. I walked around the bed going into the bathroom, I stripped from my clothes running the water til it turned hot. I hopped in letting the water run down my skin, I washed off getting out wrapping the towel around my hair then another around my body. I opened the door for Chris to be wet in basketball shorts, this had me on one now. "Um.. Chris can i borrow a shirt and boxers" i asked lowly.

"Dont start with the shy stuff you was just fine last night" he said walking to his drawer. He pulled out a white large shirt and boxers.

"Thanks" I said. I went into the bathroom changing then i came out sitting on the bed. I looked over at Chris to see he had my phone instead of his. "Hey" i said reaching for my phone but he moved.

"Ya'll stay talking bout a nigga" he said smirking. I tried to grab my phone again but he moved, I climbed on top of him pinning him down.

"Phone now" i demanded.

"What do i do on my couch" he smiled.

"I dont know, thats what i said on the text" i said snatching it from his hand as his hands just dropped down to my hips.

"Your password is easy" he said.

"And what is it" i tested him.

"2L8" I gasped.

"And how'd you figure that out"

"Finger prints" he said.

"Fine. Phone" i said holding my hand out, he handed me his phone. I held it up looking at his finger prints, 05798. I used my Chris Brown skills knowing his birthday is May so that takes one 5 and he was born in 89 so thats gone but the 7 just through me off. I thought for a minute til i smiled looking down on him.

"What"

"Your so sweet" i typed in 05798 and it unlocked. I leaned down and hugged him.

"You figured it out? Finally" he said smiling. I punched his shoulder playfully.

"Shut up, but how'd you figure out my birthday"

"Bestfriend" he said.

"Oh"

"And you bet not try to change it cause i figured it out" Chris said sitting up with me still on him.

"Ok i wont" i smiled. I looked up to see him staring at my lips. "Um what do you wanna do today" i asked trying to ease the awkwardness i was feeling.

"We can go to the studio i have to record a song" he said.

"Ok but after we eat and we get dressed"

"What? We dont look sexy like this" he said smirking.

"I do but you... GOTTA GO!!" I said laughing. He lifted me off his lap throwing me over his shoulder. "Ahh Chris put me down"

"Nope" he walked down the stairs throwing me on the couch climbing on top of me.

"Chris get off your heavy" I laughed. He kissed my cheeks repeatedly as i laughed even harder.

"Is that better" he asked.

"No your heavy ass is still on me" i whined.

"Aww baby" he said kissing my cheek again then getting off of me. Ugh! I cant take him.