--Secrets To Keep--

2 Weeks Later

Destiny Cooper

So that day we went into the studio Chris was singing this new song called 'Little More' for his beautiful daughter Royalty on the 'Royalty' track. I havent meet her yet but he said i would this week. Me and Chris has been hecka close lately like we go everywhere together with the paparazzi, we have some of Team Breezy talking about us but i try to ignore it like Chris says but its hard. Of course i broke up with Malik and his lying ass, he broke up the fight between me and Promise because the nigga was sleeping with her. Ugh! I just get mad thinking about it. But I got a job now at Forever21 and i love the people that come in and they love me and Darren my employee friend. Chris be mad when i say im talking to him but he's my friend i cant leave him hanging. Right now were in the studio going to listen to his new song for the 'Royalty' track. Amira, Net, August (Yes Alsina), Trey (Songz), Shaun and Usher is in here with us. "Chris hurry up we wanna hear the song" Trey said to him as he was messing with me.

"Fine nigga" I got off of Chris lap. I went to the bathroom then came back, but on the way i found a magazine with me and Chris in the front. I read it and it said 'Is "Destiny" Meant To Be', i felt tears coming up as they fell. One thing to talk about me but my name come on now, I walked back into the room for everyone to look at me. I through the magazine on the couch then plopped down letting the tears flow. Chris walked over to me hugging me laying my head in his chest.

"What's wrong" he asked.

"Chris these damn paper people" I said. "They stay talking bout us or me, i dont get it. There like a few that like me"

"They dont like Kangroo" Shaun said. "I mean Karrueche" he chuckled. Chris eyed him like it wasnt the time. I laughed a little at his crazy ass.

"Yeah dont nobody like Karoo" August said.

"Why is she so irritating" Amira and Net said at the same time as they laughed.

"Anyway babygirl dont worry about them haters or these things we call friends" he said kissing my cheek.

"Awe baby" Amira said looking at me as i smiled.

"Chris hurry we wanna hear the song" Usher said. He went into the booth. He put the head phones on then we heard the music start. When he started singing i felt all the problems melt away, i could tell the song was about me and him. The whole time he was singing the song he was looking at me, I smiled as he said "Keep tripping on us but we just stunning on 'em right now". I think thats my favorite part in the song. Amira looked over at me smiling to she must have known this was gone happen. He then came out the booth as i ran and hugged him hanging on by his neck, i wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I loved it" i smiled. He hugged me back.

"I agree" Usher said.

"I agree with lil mama" August said.

"Yep thats whats up" Trey said dapping him up. "But i gotta go man Mila gone try to kick my ass if i aint home" he said leaving out as we laughed.

"Aight mane ima head out too" August said dapping him up also. I got off of Chris and hugged August as he left.

"Chris we out" Net and Shaun said along with Amira.

"So i guess it's just me and you" Chris said as i smiled.

"Thank you Chris" i said wrapping my arms around his neck standing on my tippy toes.

"Your welcome babygirl i just wanted you to not worry" he said.

"Im still going to worry but not as much" i smiled. He kissed my cheek.

"I love you" my world and my heart. I have been waiting for this day for the longest, every since birth, SHIT!! I have to answer but if i do i might give some things i shouldn't give yet.

"I l-love you too" i said. As soon as i said that he kissed me on my lips really hard locking his arms around my waist as i wrapped mine around his torso. We pulled away outta breath, I looked in his eyes to see Love and Lust. "Um.." i giggled. He chuckled.

"Call me a bitch but i been waiting for that" he said. I laughed.

"I have too" i said.

"Do you wanna be my girl" he asked. There has to be some cameras some where cause i had this on my bucket list when i was ten.

"Oh my God, your serious" i asked. He laughed then nodded. "Yes" i smiled hugging him. He lifted my head by my chin and his index finger kissing me slowly this time and i liked every moment. I wonder how WE gone work out.