--Secrets To Keep--

Destiny Cooper

We left off on...

  "So as you all know we have a guest that we did even expect but he did this out of the kindness of his heart. He is an ARTIST, amazing RAPPER and SINGER also DANCER. Give it up for..." this light skinned man came out but i couldn't see who it was cause he got a standing ovation. As the girls calmed down sitting down i finally seen who it was.

"Oh my god" i semi whispered.

"What" Malik looked at me worried.

"Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god" i said semi whispered again hitting Amira.

"Damn bitch, what the hell is wrong with you" she said looking at me like i was crazy.

"I know you see that bottle full of fineness up there" i whispered. Malik cleared his throat. "Sorry babe"

"So i came here to visit, see how you guys are and i heard there's supposed to be a dance show at the end" he smiled, i almost melted. He handed the mic back to the principle.

"Ok you heard him, you guys can come get signatures  and pictures then the dance team will come up" all the girls besides me and Amira ran up to the table he was at pushing papers at him. I waited til he was about half way done with the line for me and Amira to go up there, Malik stayed back cause he was pressed i liked him.

"Amira im so scared"

"Chill he has to like you the way you act" she laughed.

"You think so"

"Yeah just know that if you get with him put a good name with me to August" she smirked. I chuckled then moved up in the line making it my turn. He was looking down.

"And who am i making this out to" he said.

"Destiny" i said shyly. His voice was even better in person. He looked up and it seemed like he got lost.

"Um... La-um... Last-I" he shuddered looking in my eyes.

"Last name?" i giggled a little.

"Um.. Yeah" he said.

"Cooper" i smiled a little. He signed the paper with a long ass message at the end. I waited as he signed Amira's with a short note.

"Bye Destiny, have a nice day" he stood up and kissed my cheek. If Amira and all them cameras wasnt there, i would have fainted but i blushed and smiled.

"Bye" i said back to my shyness. We walked away in the hallway as we started screaming.

"My girl got kissed by Chris brown" she said as I started smiling really hard.

"Oh my god, you dont know how bad i wanted to faint" i said. I looked down at the paper he signed and the message:

Destiny Cooper, I love the your attitude right off the bat i could tell your weren't the shy person you showed me. Your probably the sweet, beautiful, lady everyone loves to see when shes walking down the hallway. I hope we could meet this Saturday with your friend so i could know you guys better, just text me what time. 503-947-8652