--Secrets To Keep--

Destiny Cooper

"Ahh Bish wake up" Amira yelled making me fall off the bed.

"Ouchh!! What?" i got off the floor for her to hand me my phone and i smiled reading it.

Chris: Good morning, i just wanted to say i hope your morning
starts off wonderful so i can see you smile when you girls come over.

I replied back.

Me: Thanks for waking me up making me smile

He texted back within seconds.

Chris: Your welcome have a good day, babygirl

I smiled extra hard feeling my cheeks heat up. Amira walked back in the room looking at me smiling, i didnt even notice she left. "What happened? What he say?" she asked hopping on the bed grabbing my phone. She read it as a smile spread across her face. "Babygirl" she said looking at me. "Your guaranteed to be in now" she said. I got up going into my closet putting on my Jordans coming back out to her ready.

"You ready to go" i asked.

"Yep" we walked out the door to my car. We got in with me driving to the mall. When we got in we went straight to Rue 21. I picked out a bomb outfit and so did she we got something to eat then by time we was done it was 3. We went back home getting dressed i wore:

I got my purse as i seen Amira sitting down on the couch waiting for me

I got my purse as i seen Amira sitting down on the couch waiting for me. "Your ready before me" i asked surprised.

"Yeah for the first time" she said as surprised as i was. We got in the car as i got a text from him, it was his address. I drove to the place he said and we got out going to the door, this place was huge. He opened the door as i froze up again.

"Wassup Amira" he said hugging her.

"Hey" she said walking in.

"Wassup Destiny" he said hugging me as i gathered the courage to hug back. He leaned down kissing my cheek as i smiled at him. "Y'all can sit on the couch"

"Oh so you not gone introduce us" this boy with a beanie said.

"Yall some bitches" Chris said as i giggled a little.

"This is Shaun and Net" he said pointing to the one with the beanie then the one with the pretty eyes. Actually they both have pretty eyes but we sat on the opposite couch from them. Amira don't think i noticed but her and Net been making googly eyes all today as we was all laughing at Shaun's crazy ass.