Chapter Two

Trigger Warning - Mention of Sexual Abuse

Three Months Later

Harry's P.O.V

Papa, it's what I call Siri now, told me I would be starting school soon. I had never gone to school before but I did know how to read and write. I taught myself.

"Harry can you come here for a moment?" Papa yelled. I got up from my bed and trotted down the stairs. I stopped in the living room and there was another man I didn't recognize.

"Yes papa?" I asked.

"Harry, this is my friend Hagrid." Papa said. The big man smiled at me.

"'Ice to meet you 'arry." He said and I giggled.

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Hagrid." I said.

"Harry." Papa said and I looked over to him. "Hagrid is gonna be your babysitter. I need to go back to work and I don't want you here alone." He said.

"Okay."

"And when you start school, Hagrid will be here when you get home."

"Okay papa." I nodded and then took a seat next to the man. "Papa, when will I start school?" I asked.

"I will have to talk to the school since you haven't been in school yet, they may suggest tutoring until you're ready for high school." He said and I nodded.

"Okay." I said and then studied the man next to me. He was very large and heavy with a bunch of hair. "Are you a giant sir?" I asked.

"Harry!" Papa scolded and I lowered my head.

"It's 'ine Sirius." The man chuckled. "No 'arry I am not." I looked up at him. "To byou I may be." He gave me a smile and I grinned shyly. "Do yer like 'ragons 'arry?" He asked and I smiled.

"Yes I love dragons!" I piped. "Papa reads story books to me with dragons in 'em." I smiled and the man patted my head gently.

"Well next time I come, I'll bring yer a stuffed 'ragon." He told me and my mouth dropped open.

"Really?!" I asked and he smiled.

"Of cerse. I best be going. It was nice meeting you 'arry." He said and I smiled.

"You too." I smiled and he got up. He gave papa a crushing hug and walked himself out. I chewed on my lip and papa looked at me.

"Are you alright Harry?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Papa can I ask you a question?"

"Yes you can ask me anything." He said and I started to play with the hem on my shirt. Without looking at him I sighed.

"Is it alright to be... to be touched?" I asked. Papa didn't say anything so I looked up. He was staring at me.

"Harry, has someone touched you down there?" He asked and I nodded slowly. "Who touched you?" He asked and I looked back down. I mumbled something incoherent and I heard him sigh. In seconds he was at my side and hugging me tightly. "Harry, has Vernon touched you where you didn't want him to?" I buried my face into his chest and nodded.

"Yes." I whispered and I felt his hand go to my head. I flinched slightly and I heard him sigh. His hands threaded through my hair that was growing long.